Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

18 hours ago, Andymad said:

I think it is something found online that has been colour corrected from black and white. If you check out blond_ambition_love on IG they have posted a few videos like that.

yeah if you look at her Causing a Commotion jacket in the second part its like a weird grey and obviously not the colors it should be. 

Its killing me shes not doing a album cycle atm.  She even makes a pair of shorts like these look incredible.  She could really just be doing an upbeat pop album with 10 strong happy upbeat pop tracks about being in love and overcoming  all the pain and obstacles of her scare with her health.   Perfect timing.  

34 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

Its killing me shes not doing a album cycle atm.  She even makes a pair of shorts like these look incredible.  She could really just be doing an upbeat pop album with 10 strong happy upbeat pop tracks about being in love and overcoming  all the pain and obstacles of her scare with her health.   Perfect timing.  

Even just one off single ! A killer track ! She has a home studio, she can record it and mix it in like 3/4 days, shoot and amazing video in LA on one or two days and then release it the next thursday at midnight ! All is done in less than two weeks !

4 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I love how lately she's been here and there doing photoshoots and videos but she couldn't take a single day to shoot a little scene for the Levitating video :Madonna031:

I know right?

Well this is I wrote about it before in this forum.

Featuring Dua Lipa's song was ultimate humiliation. I'm surprised that no one mention about it. we're talking about the Madonna which was not a solo featured, the one had to be featured with Missy Elliott. I'm not surprised she didn't shoot the music video.

I bet that Madonna did not know that she is not sole featuring when she record that song. She must found out that there's someone else more after recording. That's the reason she didn't shoot the music video. That's my theory.

Dua Lipa and her team thought that Madonna is not enough for solo featuring. So they did bring the Missy elliot.

That is what we can call ultimate humiliating and ultimate insulting.

I mean If I were Madonna I also refuse to shoot one single scene for that bitch.