Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

I know right?

Well this is I wrote about it before in this forum.

Featuring Dua Lipa's song was ultimate humiliation. I'm surprised that no one mention about it. we're talking about the Madonna which was not a solo featured, the one had to be featured with Missy Elliott. I'm not surprised she didn't shoot the music video.

I bet that Madonna did not know that she is not sole featuring when she record that song. She must found out that there's someone else more after recording. That's the reason she didn't shoot the music video. That's my theory.

Dua Lipa and her team thought that Madonna is not enough for solo featuring. So they did bring the Missy elliot.

That is what we can call ultimate humiliating and ultimate insulting.

I mean If I were Madonna I also refuse to shoot one single scene for that bitch.

I always thought she didn’t film anything because she was still injured. She’s only just stopped using a cane to walk. Idk...?

36 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

She really likes to waste her good outfits when she has nothing to do but keeps her worst looks for her eras, at least nowadays anyways. 

That is SO true. With all the great looks she served us lately if she comes with a weird granny look for the next era i will be mad.

50 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

That is SO true. With all the great looks she served us lately if she comes with a weird granny look for the next era i will be mad.

You didnt like the stiff-jigsaw-Look? ?

no hate but she really looks 100times better here than in her own music video.

0068B06E-3957-47F2-B1B4-2E177EEEFED5.jpeg

2CC37473-EBC4-4D4A-929A-29FD23739162.jpeg

16 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

I know right?

Well this is I wrote about it before in this forum.

Featuring Dua Lipa's song was ultimate humiliation. I'm surprised that no one mention about it. we're talking about the Madonna which was not a solo featured, the one had to be featured with Missy Elliott. I'm not surprised she didn't shoot the music video.

I bet that Madonna did not know that she is not sole featuring when she record that song. She must found out that there's someone else more after recording. That's the reason she didn't shoot the music video. That's my theory.

Dua Lipa and her team thought that Madonna is not enough for solo featuring. So they did bring the Missy elliot.

That is what we can call ultimate humiliating and ultimate insulting.

I mean If I were Madonna I also refuse to shoot one single scene for that bitch.

No. Madonna was on a Quavo track with Cardy B FFS :scoff:

2 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

She isn't? What makes you think she is 

She’s in the same outfit as those pics a couple days ago with all those lights around her. Something is def being shot. She also wouldn’t dress up like that for color grading

12 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

She mentions “herstory not history…. I’m still here” made me think it’s about the biopic. 

That’s what I thought too until she said 3rd song. Also why would she be filmed for her biopic. Seems odd

Just now, Shoful said:

She’s in the same outfit as those pics a couple days ago with all those lights around her. Something is def being shot. She also wouldn’t dress up like that for color grading

That’s what I thought too until she said 3rd song. Also why would she be filmed for her biopic. Seems odd

It's an old video of her getting ready. She just got dressed up and took some instagram photos to promote her friend's clothing line. The video was just posted today. She kept the clothes on for the grading lab. She isn't shooting anything. 

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

I also believe she is cooking something in secret...