Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She’s cooking absolutely nothing... just some paid ads???... she’s a fashionista. ☺️?? p.s. is it me or this new look looks soooooooo cold & lifeless. & plzzzzzz till when she’s gonna keep on pushing her boobs that way... to her throat. It’s not hot or sexy.... ???

6 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I also believe she is cooking something in secret... 

Me too.  Way too many people around her and her new look is so outside of Madame X.  She looks gorgeous and Madonna is making a tremendous amount of effort.  Maybe the new look is for the Greatest Hits package that was teased recently when she was asking us, requesting a package title.

11 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

New pics. I'm not a fan of these ones... maybe a bad light or something but the face is kinda disturbing... the outfit is great though. That blue/green suits her very well.

20210516_005751.jpg

20210516_005800.jpg

I don't like them either. Shame we don't have a video cuz usually she looks better on videos. Anyone knows who made the painting ?

On 5/12/2021 at 10:05 PM, Madame Madonna said:

I know right?

Well this is I wrote about it before in this forum.

Featuring Dua Lipa's song was ultimate humiliation. I'm surprised that no one mention about it. we're talking about the Madonna which was not a solo featured, the one had to be featured with Missy Elliott. I'm not surprised she didn't shoot the music video.

I bet that Madonna did not know that she is not sole featuring when she record that song. She must found out that there's someone else more after recording. That's the reason she didn't shoot the music video. That's my theory.

Dua Lipa and her team thought that Madonna is not enough for solo featuring. So they did bring the Missy elliot.

That is what we can call ultimate humiliating and ultimate insulting.

I mean If I were Madonna I also refuse to shoot one single scene for that bitch.

Madonna recorded her bits and then a Missy rap was included. Also M is a huge fan of Missy and has always been supportive and kind to her as well as Dua. She didn't film due to injury. Not everything needs to be drama for the sake of it.

Its been a minute since MDNA Skin huh? Surely she's aligning her new ads to drop around the time of the DVD for Maximum exposure. They may even be set to some sort of music of hers. A minute and a half You Tube / Social ad with her music behind it counts as a stream so...get money. Madame X is a hustler. 

18 hours ago, steady75 said:

Its been a minute since MDNA Skin huh? Surely she's aligning her new ads to drop around the time of the DVD for Maximum exposure. They may even be set to some sort of music of hers. A minute and a half You Tube / Social ad with her music behind it counts as a stream so...get money. Madame X is a hustler. 

Prob the purpose of all these new pics. Amazing what that roller can do lol