Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Gorgeous M said:

I just went on Alton Mason Instagram page he is a black male model. 

I clicked on his Instagram story and I saw a picture of Alton and Madonna. And at the bottom of the picture I saw this ? ❤️?

You are right i just saw it. I don't think he is her new boyfriend, well i hope so, cause he is just 23 and that would beging to be really creepy lol. Here is the pic :

Screenshot_20210609-181349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210609-181656_Instagram.jpg

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

You are right i just saw it. I don't think he is her new boyfriend, well i hope so, cause he is just 23 and that would beging to be really creepy lol. Here is the pic :

Screenshot_20210609-181349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210609-181656_Instagram.jpg

Madonna is into 20's year old males. Malik comes to mind. 

They way she is laying down on him. I hope Alton and Madonna are together. ?❤️

3 hours ago, Gorgeous M said:

They way she is laying down on him. I'm starting to think Alton and Madonna are together. ?❤️

Really, and i'm not one to be narrow minded but if it's indeed her new boyfriend, which i cannot believe, then for the first time i would find it really unhealthy, a 63 yo woman with a 23yo boy now sorry that would almost be pedophilia. I mean look at those pics, he looks even younger than David. No way it's her new boyfriend. I don't, i cannot believe it.

59 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Really, and i'm not one to be narrow minded but if it's indeed her new boyfriend, which i cannot believe, then for the first time i would find it really unhealthy, a 63 yo woman with a 23yo boy now sorry that would almost be pedophilia. I mean look at those pics, he looks even younger than David. No way it's her new boyfriend. I don't, i cannot believe it.

I don't know if Madonna is dating Alton or not. I'm just guessing like anyone else. 

But until then there is this photo of Madonna and Alton.

On 5/29/2021 at 7:36 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

^ Still better than anything Aldo Diaz can create

If you can do better and can achieve whay he did, you're in position to criticize. What he achieved simply by being a fan and dedicating his time for the pleasure and fun, is notorious! And he is a lovely and humble peeson, by the way

32 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

^ he was at the recent screening for Madame X Tour

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP6NG4Cit6Z/

is this the first one she's done a screening on the east coast, everything else before now has been LA based right?

Yep. And I can't wait to see Madame X.  When it comes out in October. ??

On 6/9/2021 at 12:21 PM, Gorgeous M said:

They way she is laying down on him. I hope Alton and Madonna are together. ?❤️

Oh god I hope not. People already have a field day with Malik who is 27. If she's with Alton then she's going lower. He's younger than Lola. I know some fans may not want to admit it but M 's fetish for younger guys is creepy at times. I'll never forget reading one of her early interviews from the Record Mirror in 1983. She point blank says "I prefer effeminate looking men and young boys." She also says "15 and 16 year old boys are the best." Mind you she was 24 years old at the time.

Edited by Luci nln (see edit history)