Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Is anyone else having a blast reading comments on Madonna's FB page?

WjJeuXC.jpg

Brenda Poe Dressman

A 63 year old woman needs to close those legs!!! Damn woman, your two years from being a senior citizen!! Show some respect for yourself!

Ana Rosa Martínez

Brenda Poe Dressman every woman, no matter how old, needs to close her legs for a picture. It is disgusting. You can say a lot of things with your legs closed. 1f609.png

Brenda Poe Dressman

Ana Rosa Martínez absolutely

Link to comments: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=351533706321422&set=a.277168653757928&comment_id=351617212979738&__tn__=R*F

LOL!!! I could do without these comments, but since they're there, let's have a laugh!

17 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

WjJeuXC.jpg

Brenda Poe Dressman

A 63 year old woman needs to close those legs!!! Damn woman, your two years from being a senior citizen!! Show some respect for yourself!

Ana Rosa Martínez

Brenda Poe Dressman every woman, no matter how old, needs to close her legs for a picture. It is disgusting. You can say a lot of things with your legs closed. 1f609.png

Brenda Poe Dressman

Link to comments: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=351533706321422&set=a.277168653757928&comment_id=351617212979738&__tn__=R*F

LOL!!! I could do without these comments, but since they're there, let's have a laugh!

No wonder Madonna still a rebel... we can get frustrated by some things she does but overall we are lucky that she doesn't give a fuck about comments like this and still combative when she could play the "proper" old lady singing standards and christmas songs. She's one of a kind since day one and continues to be.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

WjJeuXC.jpg

Brenda Poe Dressman

Ana Rosa Martínez

Brenda Poe Dressman

The jealousy is palpable in those comments ??

56 minutes ago, steady75 said:

oh honey you really must. It might hit different if you weren't around when Blond Ambition and the film was out but for me it was super super emotional. 

So I should have been born when M was just starting the girlie show tour and I think I might have been conceived around October 92 when M was filming her sex book lol) but there was something wrong with the pregnancy and I was born 24 weeks premature, had a lotta things wrong with me like a collapsed lung and a brain hemorrhage so I was called a miracle baby etc, i feel lucky to be alive and became a stan during confessions, It was really cool to turn the tv on for breakfast before school in the mornings and have Hung Up being played everywhere. I have also enjoyed discovering the different Madonna era's that came before then

I just saw the trailer for Strike a Pose and can tell it's going to be very emotional