Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 6/23/2021 at 8:24 AM, Matty said:

She’s started following Nile Rogers and Josè X (blond ambition) on Instagram not sure if this has been discussed 

maybe Nile will do something and push for M to be finally inducted into the songwriter's hall of fame, him being the chairman and all , I mean just how many times M has been nominated and that's where it stops? and some that don't really deserve it more than her were inducted before...ugh!

5 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Not sure what forum this goes in as I've never started a topic here. Haven't seen it posted yet. But I just noticed they uploaded this 3 days ago. I wish they would release it in full. She looks amazing. One of my favorite interviews in years. 

that's from rebel heart era

40 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

I saw this and cringed big time. Wow, that really is up there with one of the stupidest things I've ever seen her post on Instagram.

God I wish someone would delete her account sometimes lol.

EDIT: Here we go. She only has herself to blame.

Cancel her! She owes everything in her career to black queer people. ?? Diet Prada. The culture police. Enjoy your new fun! Madonna doesn’t owe any explanation. Queer baiting Madonna! Cultural appropriation Madonna! So much victimhood. America does have a lot of ugly history, like most of the world, but Madonna isn’t responsible for it. What a nightmare to live in constant pursuit of finding fault with others. 

6 hours ago, diegolcl said:

r87O57K.png

avengers seriously GIF

Ffs. I saw this and cringed so hard. She’s gonna get dragged for this. What lil nas did was such a big deal and a comment like this is so tone deaf. If it was just the photos being posted that would have been fine, people had been making that comparison already, but to say I did it first, like so what? You weren’t black and gay which is way more stigmatised…

What annoys me as well though is surely it’s not actually Madonna doing this kind of thing, with the hashtags and peoples handles and everything on stories. It’s Ricardo right? This is what I’ve always assumed. That he does this kind of thing cause he thinks it’s funny or clever or whatever and then it backfires and everyone just gets angry with Madonna!

It’s just such an own-goal my god. If the hashtag had just been #fuckthehaters or something like that none of this would be happening. It would have just been showing support to lil nas in a tongue in cheek way. Instead it just comes off as insecure, childish and tone deaf. Who lets these things happennnn! 

She, most of all, needs to lay off the booze. 

And it is Madonna doing these things because they were happening way before Ricardo was around. Booze just let her worst side out (competitive, insecure, stupid...). Peope who were on tour with her know it. She needs a sponsor more than a comminity manager. 

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

It’s just such an own-goal my god. If the hashtag had just been #fuckthehaters or something like that none of this would be happening. It would have just been showing support to lil nas in a tongue in cheek way. Instead it just comes off as insecure, childish and tone deaf. Who lets these things happennnn! 

Absolutely. The caption is what ruins it completely. 

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

Madonna