Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Normally whenever she posts something shady about other artists I get a little embarrassed, but in this case I think she's totally justified in pulling Lil Nas X's weave a bit. Lil Nas X is an awful person; even ignoring his blatant attention-seeking behavior and reductive stunts, I will never forgive his problematic actions on Twitter when he used his NasMaraj/Lil Kim Facts account, which included him slut-shaming multiple female pop stars, fat-shaming Adele, making Islamophobic comments, and comparing Beyonce's daughter to a primate. 

He's not some infallible icon of the Black LGBT+ community, and I wish people would stop treating him as such.

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She, most of all, needs to lay off the booze. 

And it is Madonna doing these things because they were happening way before Ricardo was around. Booze just let her worst side out (competitive, insecure, stupid...). Peope who were on tour with her know it. She needs a sponsor more than a comminity manager. 

I've always suspected she started to develop a problem around MDNA...do you have insider scoop here? It would explain why she's started to come on stage so ungodly late, along with her Instagram behavior.

16 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I've always suspected she started to develop a problem around MDNA...do you have insider scoop here? It would explain why she's started to come on stage so ungodly late, along with her Instagram behavior.

It might be the booze but I'm pretty sure it's just good old fashioned narcissism/self-obsession/ego talking here.

I didn't really think about the implications of this. Cis white women kissing is not the same as what Lil Nas X did. Black Gay etc.

...though we don't know his thought process actually. Maybe she was his inspiration and he thought he'd do a Madonna and update it in a new context. I have to admit when I saw him do it I thought it felt very Madonna Britney Xtina. 

Maybe it was his tribute a gay icon. Maybe not.

I'm sure it was just a joke and actually in support of him but it reads poorly. 

At first I was upset about the Lil Nas X comment she made... but then I saw someone's comment on Twitter about it. Basically saying... she knows if she pretends to start something Lil Nas will actually get more publicity from it. Unfortunately the only thing that people talk about now a days is a scandal of some sort. No one was paying any attention when she was giving him love. 

6 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

At first I was upset about the Lil Nas X comment she made... but then I saw someone's comment on Twitter about it. Basically saying... she knows if she pretends to start something Lil Nas will actually get more publicity from it. Unfortunately the only thing that people talk about now a days is a scandal of some sort. No one was paying any attention when she was giving him love. 

awwww so cute. what an awkward interaction lol.