Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Like for real… all those times I thought she was faking not knowing the words… this Bitch has no idea about her discography. 

Why should she? Or any artist?

fans listen to their music daily and know all the words, artists sing them a few times and move on with their lives…

45 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Why should she? Or any artist?

fans listen to their music daily and know all the words, artists sing them a few times and move on with their lives…

Because she makes rehearsals for months befor starting the tour... And it's not a new song, there was a time when she knew the full lyrics... She don't have to learn it again, just refresh her memory.

Anyway, I think when she does it on tour is just to make people sing the song, not because she forgot the lyrics. And if she forget it, she has that guy on her ear saying the words.

4 hours ago, scamper said:

Because she makes rehearsals for months befor starting the tour... And it's not a new song, there was a time when she knew the full lyrics... She don't have to learn it again, just refresh her memory.

Anyway, I think when she does it on tour is just to make people sing the song, not because she forgot the lyrics. And if she forget it, she has that guy on her ear saying the words.

Erotica isn’t a song she sings on almost every tour though like Like a Prayer, La Isla Bonita and Holiday. 
It definitely needs to be performed on the next tour!