Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She is sublime ! but she spends her time doing photoshoots just for instagram? she has only that to do !? we can't imagine how long it takes to take all these photos ... but not a magazine article about her, not a cover for years . she's having a trip on her own !

She looks absolutely gorgeous in that bbq pics and some of her recent IG posts.

But there's something from her natural beauty that's missing since some years ago. Where's her trademark smile? I think her smile has always been one of her most charismatic and unmistakable body traits, and I miss that!!!!

87659.jpg

2006.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

bf4cca606e59b7f9169c28c75f259712.jpg

singer-madonna-attends-rei-kawakubo-comm

Is there anybody that feels what I'm saying?

13 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

She looks absolutely gorgeous in that bbq pics and some of her recent IG posts.

But there's something from her natural beauty that's missing since some years ago. Where's her trademark smile? I think her smile has always been one of her most charismatic and unmistakable body traits, and I miss that!!!!

87659.jpg

2006.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

bf4cca606e59b7f9169c28c75f259712.jpg

singer-madonna-attends-rei-kawakubo-comm

Is there anybody that feels what I'm saying?

Can she still smile?  She can't even talk normally like she used to. 

Late commenting on these photos because I’ve only just picked my jaw up off the floor. I literally gasped when I saw the first Instagram post!

This the best she’s looked in months, if not years! These photos gave me so much joy, they’re so fun and camp and instantly made me think of 92 vanity fair.

What a difference it makes having some lashes and eye make up on (like in comparison to the post before with the dungarees and straw hat). She looks more like herself again, which makes me think that’s what could’ve been making her seem different recently. And her hair looks phenomenal, volume and no roots!

I so wish this was an actual shoot for an album campaign, not just for her Instagram. Would fit a really fun sound, maybe fusing classic Americana vibes with something modern like Music or American Life like, but with a party spin. Ugh, a girl can dream. 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, cosmicarlo818 said:

SHE'S FUCKING HOT! :hearteyes:

This looks like a magazine photoshoot done by David LaChapelle!

If only her more recent singles artwork looked as great as these omg

I saw a comment on the Instagram post that her life has become a David LaChapelle shoot and it's true lol She looks great but artificial. She had a beautiful expressive face, but now it's frozen and she hardly smiles. I'm enjoying the Instagram shoots though, and I hope she keeps this energy for when she's promoting her next project. I don't want to see another grill, eye patch, medieval headgear or witch doctor outfits please and thank you M!

Edited by Luci nln (see edit history)