Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

This look is exactly how I think she should present herself. It’s youthful, and sexy, but it’s also timeless…which can also be seen as ageless. 
All the over-costuming, and gimmicky styling choices have taken away from her beauty. I’m not a fan of the grills, but I also don’t hate them…but they aren’t necessary with armor-like corsets and boobs pushed up to her chin, and overly structured clothes that she’s clearly uncomfortable wearing. Eyepatches, and overdone hair/wigs also take away from the simplicity (yes, even with the procedures and surgery) and beauty of her face. 
Madonna in daisy dukes and a demure sweater with simple hair and fishnets is exactly how my kind of 62 year old woman should look…if she wants to. 

Edit: obviously I don’t think this is a “forever look” but she definitely looks more comfortable and carries herself like she KNOWS she’s sexy. Bea Aukerland should never be allowed near Madonna’s body again. And there’s a few designers I’d steer clear of if I were her stylist. Ricardo Tisci and Jeremy Scott, are examples. 

10 hours ago, steady75 said:

She’s hashtaged who’s that girl a couple of times in relation to this biopic now. Surely she can’t even be thinking about that title. So confusing if so 

Well, when i think of it it could be an amazing title for her biopic, even of there is already a movie after that title it wouldn't be the first time two movies have the same title.

On 7/31/2021 at 3:31 AM, TonyMontana said:

Well, when i think of it it could be an amazing title for her biopic, even of there is already a movie after that title it wouldn't be the first time two movies have the same title.

I think it's a good title for her biopic as well along with Blond Ambition or Live to Tell.

Edited by Luci nln (see edit history)