Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

9 hours ago, mouse said:

she annoying me so much with the weed. After insulting her fans because of the smoke in a stadium, seeing her with a cigarette or weed smoke coming out of her mouth in almost all her posts is really nonsense and ridiculous !

You annoy me with your post. She's living her life, try doing the same maybe you'll start posting interesting stuff.

17 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

You annoy me with your post. She's living her life, try doing the same maybe you'll start posting interesting stuff.

that I'm bothering you is the least of my worries and I don't give a damn about your recommendations as a great master of life :lol:

I comment what I want and if my posts are as uninteresting as yours I suggest you don't read them and live your life too :kissy:

On 8/4/2021 at 7:04 PM, mouse said:

she annoying me so much with the weed. After insulting her fans because of the smoke in a stadium, seeing her with a cigarette or weed smoke coming out of her mouth in almost all her posts is really nonsense and ridiculous !

It's two completely different things. She didn't insult her fans for smoking she just used to say that if they're gonna be smoking in the front row, she wasn't gonna perform. Inhaling smoke while performing must be really bad for your throat