Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Ok y'all where my Scoobies. We need to find out what's written on that sheet of paper

Here we are, Shaggy

The first paper is almost impossible to read entirely, even tho the title seems to be "for it"...

The second one has more readable lines but they're covered:"Arriving in New York (...) something revolutionary (...) in the middle of the (...)"

43 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Here we are, Shaggy

The first paper is almost impossible to read entirely, even tho the title seems to be "for it"...

The second one has more readable lines but they're covered:"Arriving in New York (...) something revolutionary (...) in the middle of the (...)"

Sounds live a voice over for whatever she's working on

18 hours ago, Andreo said:

Here we are, Shaggy

TCN9MRs.jpg

I think it says "For M".

7 minutes ago, Andreo said:

That was my first thought too, I really wonder what it could ever be? Not even sure it's a song at this point 

Maybe something like this:

????? Who knows... Maybe another Happy BDay MTV, this time 40 years. That one ended with "They said we wouldn't last", and on that paper u can read "ve would last!".

11 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Supposedly MTV is giving her their Tricon Award, which honors artist’s contributions in three areas, fashion, music and activism. They just created this award last year and gave it to she who shall not be named. 

I read from someone here that the award is going to a band this year, not sure tho

Well MTV is relauching worldwide on the back of Paramount+ so it may be promo for the channel since M & MTV have been linked since (almost) the beginning.  Well, i don't know why i'm saying this, i have no fucking clue either hahahah. Damn forums forcing you to share your opinion even though you don't even care about it yourself. I'm out of here hahaha. It's witchery.