Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

21 hours ago, diegolcl said:

She was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal in 1986 and 1987 though. Once her work became more controversial that nominations on major categories stopped, but she did win a Grammy in 1992 for Best Music Video, Long Form and had 8 nominations before Ray of Light.

Is Best Female Pop Vocal a major category? When I think of major category, I think of Song, Record and Album of the Year. 

13 hours ago, Fighter said:

what happened to her eye :scary:

It's ridiculous what is being said about Madonna's BF. 

Also if Madonna has an eye issue. She can get eye drops if any of you heard of it. 

It can go away believe it or not. 

Madonna is human like we are. 

1 hour ago, fiercemighty said:

Am I crazy or do her breasts look huge in these pics? Has she had them done?

I don't think she had breast surgery. Look at this picture. Look at the difference between her body in reality and her body that exists only in her head and  in Instagram. Her instagram editor always reduces her huge hips and fatty stomach and stretches her legs strangely by thinning them. The same goes for recent photos. She just gained weight, so her chest got bigger, but her instagram editor shortened her waist and edited it ridiculously enough, making her chest look ridiculous.

reality-and-fantasy-in-her-head-01-size-

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

MET Gala?

this years theme is In America: A Lexicon of Fashion

so I think that there's possibility!

But honestly, I think it's one of the pictures for the vma background image.

But if this is for either VMA or met gala, I hope it's for met gala.

by the way I really wonder if they can zip up properly. lol

2 hours ago, the queen said:

I don't think she had breast surgery. Look at this picture. Look at the difference between her body in reality and her body that exists only in her head and  in Instagram. Her instagram editor always reduces her huge hips and fatty stomach and stretches her legs strangely by thinning them. The same goes for recent photos. She just gained weight, so her chest got bigger, but her instagram editor shortened her waist and edited it ridiculously enough, making her chest look ridiculous.

You have 6 posts and this is one of them? Wow. Something seems fishy.

Crypto Reaction GIF by BitPal

I love her tits. And body. Whatever it is she’s had done I mean, WHAT-EVER. The IG face editing okay that is obviously severely edited but honestly who cares. I know what she truly looks like. Aging is f**king scary for some people. I can see a pic and say “that’s not my Queen, that’s not her”. But I know who she is. She’s stunning, absolutely. But I’m gonna cut her some slack. Her artistic vision hasn’t changed. She’s still bad-ass. She’s still annoying af. But I love her. Alien head edits and all :Madonna049:

3 hours ago, the queen said:

Both are real.  Baggy ass clothes vs a teddy.  

8 hours ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

What a hateful post?

Firstly there isn't a single similarity in these pictures. One is laying down in a very particular angle, wearing lingerie in immaculate lighting. The other is a candid with baggy clothes that don't even outline her body - completely different angle, lighting, posture and distance.

'Fantasy in her head'. It's literally Instagram, it's part of her job. Would you rather her post that candid pap pic instead?

She has gained a small amount of weight and now has an hourglass figure. The size of her waist, hips, boobs and butt are all clear to see in the unedited IG post of her exercising. All in proportion to the lingerie pics.

We would especially like her to become a singer again and make music. She has become a simple celebrity taking pictures of herself

10 hours ago, the queen said:

This is actually true… you can see at her BDAY parties videos too… but definitely she did something to her boobs… 

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

It’s definitely the “magazine effect”. We all know what she truly looks like. Look at ABBA’s new stuff. Filtered to look young. But the music is still there. That is all that matters.

A lot of there fans are not happy about this… so getting old is something not nice??? I’m just confused… “singers” must stay young forever???