Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

A lot of there fans are not happy about this… so getting old is something not nice??? I’m just confused… “singers” must stay young forever???

I mean, to be fair ABBA has always been known to be cooky and doing something different with their performances/music videos. So in a way this is them doing something completely different and out of the box. However not out of the ordinary for ABBA in general.
I mean in the end, like I said, the music is still there. They’re still ABBA in that CGI concert, just presented in a different way.

15 hours ago, Shoful said:

They do look enormous. Probably the photo editing they do. If not shes def gonna have back problems with how big those are 

They don’t look that big to me. She pushes them together and up to look bigger.  Her breasts aren’t small, but they aren’t huge either. 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:58 PM, Gorgeous M said:

It's ridiculous what is being said about Madonna's BF. 

Also if Madonna has an eye issue. She can get eye drops if any of you heard of it. 

It can go away believe it or not. 

Madonna is human like we are. 

Are you ok?

1 hour ago, Beautiful Madonna said:

Yes I'm ok. I was just defending Madonna since I'm a fan of hers. That was it. 

I'm asking because no one was attacking her or her boyfriend. I believe fighter asked what was wrong with her eye out of concern, not ridiculing her. And Im not sure if you were talking about my post about her boyfriend or not, but I was just being stupid and having a laugh. My insinuation was sexual in nature, not domestic abuse if thats what you thought, I'm not sure.

Maybe the meaning was lost in translation?  We're all fans. 

3 hours ago, blondebenji said:

i reckon she burst the blood vessels in her eye from training.  She seems to be doing a lot and when you do stuff upside down this can happen.  Its happened to me doing hand stand push ups.

I’ve burst a blood vessel in my eye by putting too much in my mouth. Relatable…

harry styles shrug GIF