Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

58 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Getting vibes from Who's that girl but also Erotica! I don't even think it's MX related, I wish it was for a new mv! 

really? to me, it's too obvious that it's for Madame x tour streaming promo. showing those various images with Madonna's narration.. "I have a lot of identities...because when I was young Martha graham told to me..you're a Madame X....blah blah..."

2 minutes ago, the queen said:

really? to me, it's too obvious that it's for Madame x tour streaming promo. showing those various images with Madonna's narration.. "I have a lot of identities...because when I was young Martha graham told to me..you're a Madame X....blah blah..."

It might be, why not? Even tho I can't really see a trailer/promo for the tour in a similar format of the VMAs intro, I think the tour will basically have the same teaser trailer and nothing more. I think she's either recording a few interviews or doing something we can't even tell exactly right now (future projects like new music or not, whatever) 

2 minutes ago, the queen said:

Exactly! That's what I'm talking about It has been boring same teaser trailer and nothing more..So they realized that they need some new promo for streaming.

I wish we had a "bigger" trailer too tbh! But at this point it wouldn't make a big difference, I'd prefer to focus all my hopes for it being a different project ??