Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

i don't see how this could be connected to MX concert premiere.. i mean.. why you need to shoot "something" with past looks to premiere a concert that has nothing to do with that?... also if you want to promote the film just use the concert footage there are literally 2 hours of never seen images.. why recording more..

i don't see this to be for interviews either... how many preparation she needs to answer 7 questions? 3 weeks + steven klein + 12 costumes... i don't think so

21 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

i don't see how this could be connected to MX concert premiere.. i mean.. why you need to shoot "something" with past looks to premiere a concert that has nothing to do with that?... also if you want to promote the film just use the concert footage there are literally 2 hours of never seen images.. why recording more..

i don't see this to be for interviews either... how many preparation she needs to answer 7 questions? 3 weeks + steven klein + 12 costumes... i don't think so

This. And as I said in another topic, it can't be for magazine photoshoots either, otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to reveal it before the release, look at the rumored RS cover magazine she was shooting in NY, nothing was revealed because it really is for a magazine cover. There's something else happening and we won't know for a while...