Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 10/18/2021 at 1:06 PM, hankypanky2021 said:

no they are deffo doing work on her jawline ..you can see the weight gain in her face in reality here not so much ..

I think that the weight gain you see in her face is more imagined than real, if you noticed its all in her cheeks and thats because of the filler. Her face will start to look thinner over time as the fillers settle and I think she will end up with a more youthful appearance. I already noticed how she looked younger on Jimmy Fallon than the MTV appearance, so clearly they have already started working. With time for things to settle and plenty of good working out to keep herself thin and fit, she is gonna look tip top if she wants to tour a year or two from now.

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Loving her dark roots. Am I the only one who wants to desperately see her going fully brunette again? Another Era with long straight dark hair a la American life, a dream:drama:

She looks stunning with dark hair. American Life was a high point for her from a looks perspective in my opinion. I would really want to see her doing brunette again also.

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

Are you ageist?

:lol:

no but ive noticed you have a huge issue with Madonna touching up her pics , she has done it from day one lol - i bet if i went back through your posts i could find you just constantly moaning about her instagram or something saying that she should just pack it in and let somebody else post on behalf of her ...to me the pics just look like they are toning her face making it slimmer and doing something with her eyes etc etc ..obviously she is not going to look like that in the morning lol i dont understand your issue and why it triggers you so much - we all have terrible pictures and we all choose the best ones to present ourselves ..i dont see her any different in that way - i wonder if you was one of them who said "im going to follow her instagram sick of her kids " 

5 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

Sure Jan GIF

Sorry they're right, and your photo absolutely is using techniques to hide your age, whether lighting or blur or photoshop, so you're the pot calling the kettle black. I generally find it's the people most fearful about their own aging that are so concerned about how others do it.