Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

How much is she paying her social media manager for those photoshop fails? Like, what’s happening between her ear and her chin? ??‍♂️ 

2330CA61-3DF5-4113-9DA7-48C7BF19DCCF.jpeg

the majority of people will not zoom in and look for these things ..its clear they are slimming her face as she has gained weight in the face - could be steroids for her knee etc , she looks great - i love this look and what a shock that somebody would point out a flaw instead of how fab she looks FFS - You know what the sad part is if she did not edit her bone structure to remove any visible weight gain in the face we would all be saying she has got fat ffs ..she cant win ..i really cant blame her - people including her fans are fucking cruel ..we dont know why she has gained weight it may be medical but she is obviously not happy about it 

13 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Ok, I freakin' LOVE this. However, for some reason it surprises me she'd know who Harley Quinn even was, lol.

Honestly I think we underestimate her as a nerd lol, sometimes I forget about her referencing Death Note in the Jump MV or even just anime in the DWT interlude, she's definitely a nerd! I'd be so curious to know what else she likes lol