Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 11/2/2021 at 5:39 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Ok, I freakin' LOVE this. However, for some reason it surprises me she'd know who Harley Quinn even was, lol.

Wasn’t there a rumour WAY back in the 90s or early 2000s that Madonna was in talks to actually play Harley Quinn in a new Batman movie? I swear to god I feel like this was a huge rumour from my teenage years…

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Wasn’t there a rumour WAY back in the 90s or early 2000s that Madonna was in talks to actually play Harley Quinn in a new Batman movie? I swear to god I feel like this was a huge rumour from my teenage years…

If I remember correctly, she talked about it a few days ago. It was true.

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

Yes there was. It was cancelled after Batman and Robin bombed. She was supposed to play Harley but it was written she'd be Joker's daughter versus his lover. I think Scarecrow was also another villain that was going to be included.

49 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

If I remember correctly, she talked about it a few days ago. It was true.

It was for the Matrix. She turned down the role of Trinity.

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yes there was. It was cancelled after Batman and Robin bombed. She was supposed to play Harley but it was written she'd be Joker's daughter versus his lover. I think Scarecrow was also another villain that was going to be included.

It was for the Matrix. She turned down the role of Trinity.

YES I remember now, Joker’s daughter and Scarecrow!!

13 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

So this fan page posted a pic from the secretproject promo in 2013. And now the comments underneath think it's for a new tour. I can't ?

Should we make thread and pretend its happening?? See how far it goes... kinda like QAnon. :hallwaylaugh:

On 11/3/2021 at 11:49 AM, Andymad said:

She was originally one cast for Catwoman in Batman Returns and she turn it down (I'm glad for that tbh)

And they took the series from Tim Burton to Schumacher because they thought they were too dark for children.

That's when in introduce Harlequin as the Joker's daughter looking for revenge, and she wanted to be part of it. But the previous Batman flopped and they shelved it.