Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, Erlend said:

She's lost it. Just look at all the commentaries from her followers.

I just don't get her anymore. I will always love her early work, but it's difficult being a devoted fan these days.

I very highly doubt she forced people to work without pay. People take everything so seriously. Not everything is a social justice problem.  This whole "I'm solving the world's problems by tweeting celebrities from my couch!" is so tired. Can't wait until future generations rebel against this ridiculousness.

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

I very highly doubt she forced people to work without pay. People take everything so seriously. Not everything is a social justice problem.  This whole "I'm solving the world's problems by tweeting celebrities from my couch!" is so tired. Can't wait until future generations rebel against this ridiculousness.

Exaclty.

This is people assuming the worst again based on limited information. How did people get so arrogant and narrow-minded that they jump to such conclusions solely based on one sentence.

Maybe these people offered to work for free. Maybe "working for free" means staying later than expected to get the job done; maybe it's people going beyond their job description to see this through. 

We don't know.

People just take everything on such a surface-level now and, frankly, come off as a little dumb.

I also think some people love to call shit out because then that makes them a good person, right?

"If im calling out bad people, then that must mean im a good person." Like they are without fault and lead such perfect lives.

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

But... who's doing it here?

Even if it isn't true she chose to write that as a truth and post on social media and by that we have the right to react to it. It's just a stupid thing to do and even more stupid to do it and share it as some work of an art martyr. It's just a magazine photoshoot, and a bad one at that.

Also, the woman is a millionaire, she can fund and pay for people's work on every project she does and she still will continue to be a millionaire.

46 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

People should really lay off social media. It makes us ridiculous. Celebrities and commentors alike. You get all up in twist for no reason. I'll add to that the "fascination malsaine" people nurture by follow people they don't like or don't like anymore and spend so much time on their dislike for them. Move on with your life. It's like these super annoying people who keep talking about their exes...and you realize they got their asses dump for a good reason. They are annoying. Same with ex fans here. Move on. It's impossible to be a lifelong fan. Artists change, people change, WE change. Move on and don't rain on other people's parade. What's the point in that ? I'm here for Madonna not for some faceless people's midlife crisis i don't care about. Talk to your real friends or to your shrink.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance