Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

22 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Why post unfiltered photos? Literally every one else on Instagram is using filters no matter the age. Demanding that she doesn't use filters because of her age IS sexism. She has a right to present herself how she wants and she has a right to use filters to look "better" like everyone else if she wants to

Who is everyone? The Kardashians? Sharon Stone doesn’t use them, Michelle Pfeiffer doesn’t use them —and the list goes on. Sometimes you decide to be part of a problem or part of the solution. 

https://people.com/celebrity/celebs-refuse-airbrush-photoshop/?amp=true

1 minute ago, madaboutM said:

Who is everyone? The Kardashians? Sharon Stone doesn’t use them, Michelle Pfeiffer doesn’t use them —and the list goes on. Sometimes you decide to be part of a problem or part of the solution. 

Newsflash You are part of the problem.

Stop bullying people into acting and presenting themself the way you want them to. They don't owe you Sh**. If that bothers you so much stop following her. Do you want random stranger telling you how to dress, how to present yourself, what to do with your body ? How would you feel about it ? It's not because she's famous or we are fans that we own her or her body. That's her choice, that's every man and woman's choice. Our bodies, our freedom. Good for Sharon Stone and Michelle Pfeiffer. Good for the Kardashians. Good for Madonna. 

I love her IG. Alien head and all. In my opinion, she needs to hire the editors for V magazine for her personal everything. It was the perfect balance between filters and no filters. Oh well. I’ll take her in any shape or form these days. The real Madonna is in there somewhere and tbh it doesn’t bother me.  Love my Madge.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:20 PM, madaboutM said:

Michelle Pfeiffer is both airbrushed and has had obvious surgery. She leaves a few wrinkles on, but you can clearly see she's been photo manipulated on say her 2020 Vanity Fair cover for example. 

michelle-pfeiffer-vanity-fair-italy-10-2

The clear incentive is that she wants people to think she naturally looks stunning in her 60s, so leaving on a few wrinkles and airbrushing the rest of it helps achieve that effect.

As for Sharon Stone, are you suggesting this isn't photoshopped?

Sharon-Stone-Town-Country-Michael-Muller

Jamie Lee Curtis is the only actress I can think of who's truly going natural. Not that it matters, as people can age any way they choose.  Even you. 

I may have blocked too many people here hence why,  to my surprise, i don't read any message saying she's ruining her legacy and disrespecting her fans by getting inked without asking for their consent first. 

Or they are probably too busy listening to Adele's new Phil Collins album for the umpteenth time this morning.