Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 hours ago, Jackie said:

She needs to get thicker skin.  She's all about 'freedom fighting' about 'anti agism'  - well the first thing you can do is stop filtering your bloody pics, not just in smoothing them but in making you thinner. 

Let's see the real Madonna, the real Madonna that we love - that to me is freedom fighting, that to me is true anti agism, when you show that you can be sexy no matter the age, no matter the wrinkles - that's true freedom fighting. 

Feel free to post a photo to teach us the correct way to age. After all the best way to lead is by example. 

21 hours ago, Jackie said:

She needs to get thicker skin.  She's all about 'freedom fighting' about 'anti agism'  - well the first thing you can do is stop filtering your bloody pics, not just in smoothing them but in making you thinner. 

Let's see the real Madonna, the real Madonna that we love - that to me is freedom fighting, that to me is true anti agism, when you show that you can be sexy no matter the age, no matter the wrinkles - that's true freedom fighting. 

This is always true for me, we know the social media trends causing real mental damage to people for profit and Insta fake is only trailing nazi recruitment on FB slightly. I get the Madonna as all wise all the time desire from some but reality is she is also an insecure narcissist with too many people around her blowing smoke up her arse like Klein with these repetitive photoshoots and vague rebellions. Love her to bits but playing victim to negative comments on social media is a fools game

38 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

This is always true for me, we know the social media trends causing real mental damage to people for profit and Insta fake is only trailing nazi recruitment on FB slightly. I get the Madonna as all wise all the time desire from some but reality is she is also an insecure narcissist with too many people around her blowing smoke up her arse like Klein with these repetitive photoshoots and vague rebellions. Love her to bits but playing victim to negative comments on social media is a fools game

She responded to one particularly egregious one that wasn't merely a comment but also a posting of her photo and editing it into another situation while insulting her.  If Madonna played victim to negative comments on social media she'd be posting every half-second. 

I never look at comments on FB but i accidentally clicked on the pics from her last post and it seems like she's attracting all the nutjobs in the world. "you shouldn' t glamourize knives" blah blah. Mygod, get a fucking life ! It is worst than it is here with people telling her what she should or should not doand when you check their profil they are like the lowest of the lowest in the world, trashbags from nowhere Lostland looking like a chewed old shoe.

15 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I never look at comments on FB but i accidentally clicked on the pics from her last post and it seems like she's attracting all the nutjobs in the world. "you shouldn' t glamourize knives" blah blah. Mygod, get a fucking life ! It is worst than it is here with people telling her what she should or should not doand when you check their profil they are like the lowest of the lowest in the world, trashbags from nowhere Lostland looking like a chewed old shoe.

The fact that it's not even a knife. It's a letter opener. :Madonna049: im dead.