Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Not really. He takes pictures but I don’t think they really reveal anything that personal.  He has improved her Instagram so much from what it used to be. 

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age - sick of these people who only liked like a virgin  in the 80s and have not supported her over these decades  bullying her online ..i mean i had a argument with a hater who was a kim wilde fan ffs ...she is such a target for other artists fans sadly :(  ..the women too ? you would think they would support each other but no they are gunning for her and a lot of older gay men too ..its vicious and relentless ..i just hope she does not read the comments :(  - how come if i was to say to somebody who was bashing her what they said to her directly to them i would end up with a ban  ! are you allowed to abuse public figures on social media ?

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Do other celebs get as much shit as she does on social media ? i mean its shocking - cruel comments - pretty upsetting to be honest - i wish social media would change rules so that you cant just personally attack a celeb in the same way you cant personally attack a non celeb ...i dont understand why they follow her if they do not like her ..it feels like bullying ..i can get people saying nasty things about her in news articles etc etc but to go out of their way and follow fan pages and personally attack her is just wrong - do you think she reads them ?

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

5 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age - sick of these people who only liked like a virgin  in the 80s and have not supported her over these decades  bullying her online ..i mean i had a argument with a hater who was a kim wilde fan ffs ...she is such a target for other artists fans sadly :(  ..the women too ? you would think they would support each other but no they are gunning for her and a lot of older gay men too ..its vicious and relentless ..i just hope she does not read the comments :(  - how come if i was to say to somebody who was bashing her what they said to her directly to them i would end up with a ban  ! are you allowed to abuse public figures on social media ?

It is mostly fans of other female popstars. Madonna fans do that too. Calling Mariah Carey a cow and nicknaming her Mewriah. Mocking Janet's weight, Gaga's appearance (some Madonna fans even created pages dedicated to hating on Gaga) the list goes on and on and since no matter how many records she sold in the last decade she's still at the top, it pisses them off. You don't target someone who is at the bottom, she's no threat to their fave, you only target people they dim a competitor. They validate her relevance by doing that in fact. Once there's no negative comments on her social media it will mean people have finally lost interest in her and she's in the Kim Wilde zone :)

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

It is mostly fans of other female popstars. Madonna fans do that too. Calling Mariah Carey a cow and nicknaming her Mewriah. Mocking Janet's weight, Gaga's appearance (some Madonna fans even created pages dedicated to hating on Gaga) the list goes on and on and since no matter how many records she sold in the last decade she's still at the top, it pisses them off. You don't target someone who is at the bottom, she's no threat to their fave, you only target people they dim a competitor. They validate her relevance by doing that in fact. Once there's no negative comments on her social media it will mean people have finally lost interest in her and she's in the Kim Wilde zone :)

Yes i notice that madonna fans are guilty of it too but do madonna fans actually follow the artists themselves ? i dont see hate as much on their pages - its one thing slagging a artist off in private or in another page or forum and another thing personally attacking them on their social media pages  - ive noticed a lot of these haters talk directly to madonna on facebook like she reads the comments 

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

Yes i notice that madonna fans are guilty of it too but do madonna fans actually follow the artists themselves ? i dont see hate as much on their pages - its one thing slagging a artist off in private or in another page or forum and another thing personally attacking them on their social media pages  - ive noticed a lot of these haters talk directly to madonna on facebook like she reads the comments 

They do. But Madonna also has a lot of QAnon on her page. In fact i discovered their existence on her page during the 1st lockdown. But i like i said, Madonna is a superstar, a huge celebrity, people of all ages know her and hate her as well. You won't see old people going on Ariana Grande page to insult her. And of course Madonna has always been polarizing because sex is a big part of who she is and people are not comfortable with it, even more now that she's in her 60's. You have neo christians who think she's the devil, the far right because she's too liberal, the left because she's rich, the racists (black and white alike) because she has black kids, everybody who wants to control what a woman should sayn do or how she should behave and that's a loooooooooooooooooot of people. Women's bodies are political. The young who are very conservative and inhibited. People who want to limit the freedom to be of others while going on aboutother people's respecting their freedoms. Because Madonna never do things to please, even her fans (hence why some spend their time putting her down like some heroin habit they can't get rid of), it looks like she goes out of her way to piss people off. So it's a physical law, every provocation ignites a reaction. 

you don't need to get into arguments with these people because it's not well thought, these are reactions, their behaviour and words reveal  much more about themself than it does about Madonna. They expose all their hatred, inhibition, need for control with dictatorial tendencies sometimes etc....in the end they are throwing their frustrations in life at someone who has everything (in their eyes at least) when they don't (or their faves).

We sometimes do that too to each others here, let's face it as well :) That's what internet was invented for. The copy machine was invented to copy your ass, internet was invented to go off on complete strangers behind a screen and better if that's a huge celebrity.

11 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

They do. But Madonna also has a lot of QAnon on her page. In fact i discovered their existence on her page during the 1st lockdown. But i like i said, Madonna is a superstar, a huge celebrity, people of all ages know her and hate her as well. You won't see old people going on Ariana Grande page to insult her. And of course Madonna has always been polarizing because sex is a big part of who she is and people are not comfortable with it, even more now that she's in her 60's. You have neo christians who think she's the devil, the far right because she's too liberal, the left because she's rich, the racists (black and white alike) because she has black kids, everybody who wants to control what a woman should sayn do or how she should behave and that's a loooooooooooooooooot of people. Women's bodies are political. The young who are very conservative and inhibited. People who want to limit the freedom to be of others while going on aboutother people's respecting their freedoms. Because Madonna never do things to please, even her fans (hence why some spend their time putting her down like some heroin habit they can't get rid of), it looks like she goes out of her way to piss people off. So it's a physical law, every provocation ignites a reaction. 

you don't need to get into arguments with these people because it's not well thought, these are reactions, their behaviour and words reveal  much more about themself than it does about Madonna. They expose all their hatred, inhibition, need for control with dictatorial tendencies sometimes etc....in the end they are throwing their frustrations in life at someone who has everything (in their eyes at least) when they don't (or their faves).

We sometimes do that too to each others here, let's face it as well :) That's what internet was invented for. The copy machine was invented to copy your ass, internet was invented to go off on complete strangers behind a screen and better if that's a huge celebrity.

I get people disliking her etc etc and i know she wants to provoke lol the filters are the new grills lol ..what i do not understand is the way they follow fan pages and her official pages ..i look through other artists comments and they are nothing like madonnas ..madonnas is unbelievable - what i find annoying is that social media allows people to bully celebs or public figures but if i tell somebody to fuck themselves i get put in facebook jail lol ..i just hope she does not read them because that cant be good for you especially when its mostly women her age who are gunning for her 

2 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

I get people disliking her etc etc and i know she wants to provoke lol the filters are the new grills lol ..what i do not understand is the way they follow fan pages and her official pages ..i look through other artists comments and they are nothing like madonnas ..madonnas is unbelievable - what i find annoying is that social media allows people to bully celebs or public figures but if i tell somebody to fuck themselves i get put in facebook jail lol ..i just hope she does not read them because that cant be good for you especially when its mostly women her age who are gunning for her 

Madonna is fine. You don't need to worry about her. She uses the internet for her advantage and ignores the rest.