Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

im hoping the solo demo version of crave leaks someday 

That’d be pretty sweet!

okay so you know how she posted that board with all the song titles in like Nov 2018 weren’t Bitch I’m Loca and Medellín on it? But I don’t remember them being in the studio together until Feb 2019. I also remember in Dec 2018 she was getting Mike Dean to master it but then in March 2019 she was again. Were those songs before Maluma became apart of them?

7 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That’d be pretty sweet!

okay so you know how she posted that board with all the song titles in like Nov 2018 weren’t Bitch I’m Loca and Medellín on it? But I don’t remember them being in the studio together until Feb 2019. I also remember in Dec 2018 she was getting Mike Dean to master it but then in March 2019 she was again. Were those songs before Maluma became apart of them?

yeah id say so , crave was solo at first and it was discarded and then dragged back out at a later stage 

43 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That’d be pretty sweet!

She wrote Crave Jan/Feb 2018, Swae Lee joined in only a few weeks later.

-Jan 17 2018: in the studio with Billboard and Starrah
Madonna posts on Instagram: ”Feels so good…. To be working on new music again!”

In an interview with iHeartRadio on June 21 2019, Madonna said she originally wrote “Crave with Starrah, and that Swae Lee (who came onboard via Mike Dead) was invited to join a few weeks later after a few FaceTime meetings.

-Jan 19 2018: Lauren D’Elia posts on Instagram: “legendary week working in London w the fam and a very special artist. You’ll hear soon.”

-Feb 23 2018: Madonna posts on Instagram:
”When someone turns their back on you……..Let Them Go! ??? #godcontrol

Maluma didnt record his bits till October 2018

-October 27 2018: Maluma posts a pic on Instagram that he is in the studio (in Hollywood) and captions it “magical moments”. Madonna comments, “Rubia, are you working!” and he replies “What do you think?” suggesting he is working on something for her record. 

24 minutes ago, deathproof said:

She wrote Crave Jan/Feb 2018, Swae Lee joined in only a few weeks later.

-Jan 17 2018: in the studio with Billboard and Starrah
Madonna posts on Instagram: ”Feels so good…. To be working on new music again!”

In an interview with iHeartRadio on June 21 2019, Madonna said she originally wrote “Crave with Starrah, and that Swae Lee (who came onboard via Mike Dead) was invited to join a few weeks later after a few FaceTime meetings.

-Jan 19 2018: Lauren D’Elia posts on Instagram: “legendary week working in London w the fam and a very special artist. You’ll hear soon.”

-Feb 23 2018: Madonna posts on Instagram:
”When someone turns their back on you……..Let Them Go! ??? #godcontrol

Maluma didnt record his bits till October 2018

-October 27 2018: Maluma posts a pic on Instagram that he is in the studio (in Hollywood) and captions it “magical moments”. Madonna comments, “Rubia, are you working!” and he replies “What do you think?” suggesting he is working on something for her record. 

She also recorded with Maluma on February 21st 2019, I believe. Whatever was recorded then is on the album because the album was mastered again. Also back to that God Control quote, you think those are old lyrics?

59 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

I reckon she's recording the Sicick remix of Frozen with Swae Lee for a Burburry ad.

Im just glad shes back in the studio for whatever reason.  may get her all fired up with creativity and we get another album sooner

yes but no to the burberry advert , isnt she wearing it in the pictures and this is why she tagged it 

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm giving you a chance here. Your agenda of attacking anything you deem "progressive", "woke" , or whatever words the right wing media is brainwashing you to hate this week isn't going to fly here. I'm also not playing games with racist language. Saying "Black people are not creative" is not "an opinion I don't like".  It's ignorant. And I know that you know it is ignorant. I'm not sure why you feel the need to say these things. 

"I’ve noticed your self-righteous holier-than-thou attitude towards others on here…"

Bro... this is what you are doing. You're the one acting like you have all the answers. You're the one belittling people. 

This will be the only time I make any sort of effort to reach you, so think wisely about how you want to move forward here. 

? So you’re intimidating and threatening me…for a difference of opinion? How tolerant.

This is exactly what happens with those who are infected with the “woke” parasite. Makes you feel righteous when actually you are quite intolerant and fascist. 
Luckily Madonna taught me to express myself and to never censor myself or anyone. 
She also taught me love is the way, not threats or slander or intimidation. Shame her “fans” have forgotten that. 

Artists are here to disturb the peace. 

Edited by xrayeyes (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Calm down. Did I say anything about it? I just said is this the real Madonna. I love it. I think she looks amazing and to me this is real freedom fighting. 

whatever , why the hell is it real freedom fighting - its a altered pic to make her look older than she really looks but i guess you knew this , get over madonna touching up her pictures she has been doing for photoshoots for decades 

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Your actions have consequences in life. I've let you know about some if you continue to say racist shit. The end. 

“Because when those Fascist dictators posing as righteous men come for you
With their big leather boots to shut you up
To put a gag in your mouth
You better be prepared to fight for what you believe in
You better be prepared to die for what you believe in…”