Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 12/21/2021 at 4:33 AM, xrayeyes said:

I thought it was just criticism of the stale tired old formula of “black” music. 

when was the last time some black artist did something original and daring and creative?

how many black heavy metal bands can you name? 
black music sells best in the US so it’s not a surprise she wants to be palatable to that market. 

Imagine writing this

8 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

? So you’re intimidating and threatening me…for a difference of opinion? How tolerant.

This is exactly what happens with those who are infected with the “woke” parasite. Makes you feel righteous when actually you are quite intolerant and fascist. 
Luckily Madonna taught me to express myself and to never censor myself or anyone. 
She also taught me love is the way, not threats or slander or intimidation. Shame her “fans” have forgotten that. 

Artists are here to disturb the peace. 

And then writing that "love is the way".

I honestly despise racists that hide behind their "freedom of speech". Your freedom shouldn't give you the right to insult an entire race like that.

Do do know how many genres of music are influenced by black culture? And even Madonna's career has always been influenced by "black music" as you call it, since day one. Her first album, then Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer's first single has literally a gospel choir. Voguing is a part of black culture did you know? Erotica and Bedtime Stories were also hugely influenced by new jack swing, r&b, etc... Again, up until Ray of Light came out almost all of Madonna's music had been influenced by "black music". She took a break for Ray of Light, Music and American Life...but even Confessions and its disco vibe has a lot to do with black artists from the 70's. And then Hard Candy, parts of Rebel Heart and a couple Madame X tracks as well. 

Your post history is honestly sad. Go and get educated please. 

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Imagine writing this

And then writing that "love is the way".

I honestly despise racists that hide behind their "freedom of speech". Your freedom shouldn't give you the right to insult an entire race like that.

Do do know how many genres of music are influenced by black culture? And even Madonna's career has always been influenced by "black music" as you call it, since day one. Her first album, then Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer's first single has literally a gospel choir. Voguing is a part of black culture did you know? Erotica and Bedtime Stories were also hugely influenced by new jack swing, r&b, etc... Again, up until Ray of Light came out almost all of Madonna's music had been influenced by "black music". She took a break for Ray of Light, Music and American Life...but even Confessions and its disco vibe has a lot to do with black artists from the 70's. And then Hard Candy, parts of Rebel Heart and a couple Madame X tracks as well. 

Your post history is honestly sad. Go and get educated please. 

Not a racist. Never have been. Never will be. No amount of slander and lies will change that.

You don't know me. And clearly didn't read or understand anything I said.

I forgot most Madonna fans are not capable of complex thoughts, everything has to be simple and childish...

Anyway, yes I do believe in love. Love goes beyond skin and culture and dumb external labels and predictable patterns of behaviour people are obsessed with.

Ever try going beyond a label? You know it's possible right?

The Matrix has you. Wake up.

I don't think she is doing this for the fans but to generate interest from kids who like this sort of sound and heard it on tik tok

Dreaming of her releasing a joyful uptempo new house/dance track with no featured artists, no autotune effects  and a different producer  - wishful thinking though lol 

On 12/21/2021 at 3:04 PM, beautifulkiller said:

we got a dance track with god control lol :) 

I don't really think it was a very good one though from a dancefloor point of view  - the song was about 3 different styles of song in one and all over the place and the lyrics not really for the dance floor  it had no strong hook  - maybe if it got a decent remix it could work though

Finally the truth about the end of that friendship ! I still wonder if the version of ingrid being an ex of Sandra and Madonna choosing Ingrid over Sandra is true. Another reason given by Chris Ciccone is that sandra is a very negative person and not really fun to be around, like being passive agressive.

image.png.40efc6259ba0ef857bdf34c355aaad6b.png

17 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Finally the truth about the end of that friendship ! I still wonder if the version of ingrid being an ex of Sandra and Madonna choosing Ingrid over Sandra is true. Another reason given by Chris Ciccone is that sandra is a very negative person and not really fun to be around, like being passive agressive.

Never did like her very much, obnoxious as fuck. Why do hangers on expect Madonna to be giving hand outs for no reason. She was Madonna's friend until Madonna said you can be a friend but dont expect benefits.

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

why did sandra want to be in the sex book ffs lol  - to be fair though i think madonna has very few real friends - she seems to come and go from them so maybe she has a point - do we think madonna had sex with sandra and would she remember looking at her BUSH 

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)