Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Sorry guys but for those who thought that a duet with Katy Perry would be the end of the world, looks like the first single will be Rebel Heart produced by Avicii featuring Miley Cyrus.

I would welcome either collaboration. But of course you're just speculating simply because Madonna tagged Miley.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/madonna-has-called-for-peace-in-gaza-on-instagram/story-fn907478-1227009460591

Madonna has called for peace in Gaza on Instagram

POP stars aren’t usually known for their political statements but Madonna isn’t just any pop star. The Material Girl has pleaded for peace in Gaza.

Far from jumping on the bandwagon and lending her name to calls for peace, Madonna has been pushing for a truce since Israel started its campaign.

She joins other celebrities including Annie Lennox, Penélope Cruz, Jarvier Bardem and Selena Gomez who have spoken out on the issue.

“No Separation! We all bleed the same colour! #ceasefire

#peaceinthemiddleeast #livingforlove,†she captioned her latest Instagram picture, calling for peace.

Madonna calls for peace

LOL... I agree. the jewel/pendant or whatever it is, makes it look quite tacky. Other than that, they look like plain old high tops without shoe strings.

i can't believe the stupidity of some comments there...criticizing her for being a humanitarian despite having had abortions.

welcome to 2014 (!!!)

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic