groovyguy

Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

rollingstone Everyone from Madonna to John Lennon and Yoko Ono have hit the sheets to be photographed for our magazine. “You’ve captured our relationship exactly,†John Lennon said when he saw Annie Leibovitz's shot of him and Ono. Click the link in our bio to see more from our Photo Issue. Photographs by Herb Ritts, Annie Leibovitz, Charles Gatewood, David LaChapelle, Max Vadukul

I love this. Especially the photos where she was with mickey mouse. I think its by alberto tolot. (hoping that's right.) wishing we could get all of those. 

That BTBars video is GOLD. She sounds amazing!!!! <3 As i've been telling lately, the day an studio version of it leaks, i'm gonna die.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!  We need more impromptu performances like that on Instagram.  I would be in heaven. I'm all for a studio version. If she hasn't recorded one yet, I wouldn't mind to have a cover of it for her next album. Wishful thinking though!!!

I’m absolutely gagging. As much as I want another dance album 100%... this laid back pajama madonna is absolutely beautiful. I want to hear her do ballads with just that guitar while we get loaded on Rosé. I’m down. Then when we’re both feeling good I’d ask her about those lips.

madonna When you realize Mom is out shopping and there’s a chance you can sneak play station!

David looks so much older than he really is. LOL! to how she narrated this.

So i was wrong thats her actual hair but its not short like it looks in the pic. Its long and completely bright blonde with no roots.

I was hoping it was short. Its so becoming on her it shows of her beautiful face. Sometimes i think long hair can drag your face down IMO I absolutely  adore the color