Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

18 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

(...) since she moved back to the United States from England a decade ago she isolated herself so much, surrounded herself with minions only....she's not intellectually challenged by her dancers (a glimpse at their social media accounts and you know they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer) by friends who are not on her payroll. I think something has changed in her after the adoption of David and especially the worldwide backlash she got for it, she expected more support from friends and family and did not get it. Somthing already changed after the riding accident between her and Guy. Christopher's book coming on the heels of all that and turning 50 which she seems to have dreaded...Caresse's suicide....A lot happenned. She also got fucked by Tracy Anderson and the guy who usd to run her Raising Malawi charity. Movies did not work. there are a lot of reason for her to have isolated so much. 

I agree with most of you say here.

I am curious about the Raising Malawi thing though, what happened there?

2 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

I agree with most of you say here.

I am curious about the Raising Malawi thing though, what happened there?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/25/madonna-malawi-charity-squandered-millions

Millions werestolen from the charity by the ex director Philippe Van Den Bossch who was also Tracy Anderson's bf.

8 hours ago, Ayham said:

I believe she should not share any celebrations this year... keep it to yourself girl... the world is falling apart... let’s have some respect to all the people who are suffering atm. ? & again the virus is still everywhere yet all are masks free. It’s ridiculous.

No offense, but you know what Madonna would say to that! She'd tell you to "fuck off".  If any time to share her celebration, it is this year. Show the world, she's not letting a virus dominate her life. It's not ridiculous to celebrate life with people you love. Show the world that there is something more than doom and gloom going on.

1 hour ago, L*ckySt*r said:

No offense, but you know what Madonna would say to that! She'd tell you to "fuck off".  If any time to share her celebration, it is this year. Show the world, she's not letting a virus dominate her life. It's not ridiculous to celebrate life with people you love. Show the world that there is something more than doom and gloom going on.

It’s more like celebrate death with people you love... it’s not the right time, we should respect others... this is definitely the time to show love & support to people around the world, however celebrating her own birthday I think it’s better to be private this year... she can do whatever she wants to do but not important to share it with the world atm. A lot of celebrities did it already this year. & yes won’t let the virus dominate her life till this moment... 

21 hours ago, Ayham said:

I believe she should not share any celebrations this year... keep it to yourself girl... the world is falling apart... let’s have some respect to all the people who are suffering atm. ? & again the virus is still everywhere yet all are masks free. It’s ridiculous.

No hate, but have you seen her SoMe stories the last couple of months?
90% of her posts are related to things happening in the whole - especially the issue regarding police brutality. Madonna has been one of the most vocal white celebrities when it comes to Black Lives Matters. She’s a huge ally. I think she doesn’t get enough credit for this. Instead the media focuses on a couple of ill advised covid-19 posts. 
The woman can celebrate her birthday - it’s not like she has ignored the problems of the world. On the contrary.

Peace❤️

Edited by Copenhagen Ciccone

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic