Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, mouse said:

personally i don't like tattoos but this one is very cute and understated.

Madonna has offered her body and her image to the public throughout her career. She played with it. She gave us great times. She was beautiful, ugly, vulgar, stuck, blonde, brunette, redhead, swollen lips, naked.

I neverjudge her, she does what she wants, but for me it is normal for her fans, to talk and discuss (criticize or not) her changes. And it is not in relation to her age. What I find ugly in her, I will find ugly in a younger one. That's only my opinion. Why always brought it down to age or feminism. 

It seems to me that the judgment of appearance is cooler today than it was a few years ago. I mean, we still have a lot of celebrities with different physique and they're not judged for that (Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, billie eilish, Miley Cyrus, Lizzo, Beth Ditto, Cher, Dolly Parton ...), they are all different physically.So....

Madonna can't take a picture of her new fake ass in see-through panties in her bathroom, post the snapshot on the web and expect only positive feedback. And exclaim, my body, my choices. Of course it is, but we are also free to comment on it. Whether positive or negative since it is a public communication ! 

there was no web back then, but when sex came out everyone judged it. Se was young, she was beautiful but everybody talk about it. For good or bad. And it's made for. Now, is she in the same policy when she exposes her duck ass or her distorted face to us on instagram. She is the only one who knows. But I feel no guilt in finding that new ass ugly and missing her face before retouching. 

very well and thoughtfully said

5 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

She does look beautiful... I’m just more interested in her odd choice of fashion these days. She seems to have a thing for long-ish comfortable dresses now... and sweaters ?. It’s like she’s hiding her body. A very Frida thing to do. 

She’s been like this a lot more, even during Madame X. I’m not shaming her though. I know there were some years where I just wanted to hide and be comfortable. It was when I got out of shape and suddenly that security of being fit was gone. But then like this last year I got fit again and some of my bigger clothes I started wearing just because it felt comforting to be engulfed and loose. So who knows what’s going through her mind while picking her wardrobe. ??‍♂️

On 12/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, mouse said:

personally i don't like tattoos but this one is very cute and understated.

Madonna has offered her body and her image to the public throughout her career. She played with it. She gave us great times. She was beautiful, ugly, vulgar, stuck, blonde, brunette, redhead, swollen lips, naked.

I neverjudge her, she does what she wants, but for me it is normal for her fans, to talk and discuss (criticize or not) her changes. And it is not in relation to her age. What I find ugly in her, I will find ugly in a younger one. That's only my opinion. Why always brought it down to age or feminism. 

It seems to me that the judgment of appearance is cooler today than it was a few years ago. I mean, we still have a lot of celebrities with different physique and they're not judged for that (Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, billie eilish, Miley Cyrus, Lizzo, Beth Ditto, Cher, Dolly Parton ...), they are all different physically.So....

Madonna can't take a picture of her new fake ass in see-through panties in her bathroom, post the snapshot on the web and expect only positive feedback. And exclaim, my body, my choices. Of course it is, but we are also free to comment on it. Whether positive or negative since it is a public communication ! 

there was no web back then, but when sex came out everyone judged it. Se was young, she was beautiful but everybody talk about it. For good or bad. And it's made for. Now, is she in the same policy when she exposes her duck ass or her distorted (the filter she use) to us on instagram. She is the only one who knows. But I feel no guilt in finding that new ass ugly and missing her face before retouching. 

Don't hide behind rhetorical BS and own it. What you say reveals more about you than about Madonna in the end. You are toxic. Own it and if you can't then, don't be.

3 hours ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

I must admit that the last time *I* though she looked amazing was during the Ghosttown video era. Don't like the face, don't like the hair. But of course she may do as she pleases.

I didn’t like the extensions. I think she looks way better with slightly shorter hair. She had blonde for forever. It was time for a change. 

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic