Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Besides, people are kind of just handing over their freedoms and privacy willingly.

Just get off social media.

Yes, but is that practical if all your friends and family is on it and you need it to promote your business. 
I was listening to the radio and they were talking about Facebook when it first started. One of the selling points they used to get people to join and lure them away from platforms like MySpace is they promised you could control your profile and only share stuff with people who you wanted to see it as compared to MySpace where every profile was completely public. But then when they got everyone to join they changed the privacy rules and it’s not as private as you were led to believe. 

Here’s a very interesting podcast about it. 
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/on-the-media/id73330715?i=1000502880896

Promoting your business is one thing.

Posting your work, friends, dinner plans. Childhood photos, whoring your children, political standpoints, musical tastes, your whereabouts, your make up tips, what time you saw what movie, your travel plans, your diplomas, legal Battles, meals, weddings, feelings about your in-laws....

When did people become so fast and loose with their private lives? Whats the urgency and importance behind being such an open book for EVERYONE to read?

If people didnt need to feel validated from exterior sources all the time...

6 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Posting your work, friends, dinner plans. Childhood photos, whoring your children, political standpoints, musical tastes, your whereabouts, your make up tips, what time you saw what movie, your travel plans, your diplomas, legal Battles, meals, weddings, feelings about your in-laws....

When did people become so fast and loose with their private lives? Whats the urgency and importance behind being such an open book for EVERYONE to read?

Frame this and hang it in the Tate

On 12/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, PaperFaces said:

It’s human nature to want to share things with other people to form connections. 
I guess I’m an honest open person, I don’t see the need to be secretive.

Don’t we all share our opinions on this forum? 

Her latest video on IG is... emm... “interesting”? You can see some of her nose hairs towards the beginning (lol), listen to her nonsense and, to all those obsessed with her looks, I actually think that fillers and all, she looks quite her age and good too (depending on the angle, of course... Haha). I’m still surprised at the little makeup she uses these days, especially around the eyes. Oh well. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJKIsjIB4pM/?igshid=m1qhxqcs36bb

3 hours ago, Frank said:

She looks good!:

133757349_3676229142463265_9070997668650

And i don't wanna sound like a broken record, but tbh, in my opinion, i don't think her face has changed that much, i totally see the "old" M here... those eyes... <3

She looks great! And tbh it really comes and goes... a lot of her posts suffer from bad lighting and bad camera angles... she really doesn’t care. She has fun on IG, unlike most people who perhaps take it too seriously. She shows us the bad, the good, the ugly, the beautiful. Ever the rebel.

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic