Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She needs to get thicker skin.  She's all about 'freedom fighting' about 'anti agism'  - well the first thing you can do is stop filtering your bloody pics, not just in smoothing them but in making you thinner. 

Let's see the real Madonna, the real Madonna that we love - that to me is freedom fighting, that to me is true anti agism, when you show that you can be sexy no matter the age, no matter the wrinkles - that's true freedom fighting. 

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

She needs to get thicker skin.  She's all about 'freedom fighting' about 'anti agism'  - well the first thing you can do is stop filtering your bloody pics, not just in smoothing them but in making you thinner. 

Let's see the real Madonna, the real Madonna that we love - that to me is freedom fighting, that to me is true anti agism, when you show that you can be sexy no matter the age, no matter the wrinkles - that's true freedom fighting. 

The real Madonna is living her life the way that she wants to and enjoying herself. We can criticize her looks and esthetic choices, but to think that she “deserves” to be dragged because of what she does with her body, or for what she shows on social networks (which doesn’t affect anybody), it's ignorant as fuck.

Your concept of freedom fighting is as little as 50 Cent's career right now. And to think that a woman whom has gone through a lot of shit in her career doesn't have a “thick skin” because she decides to call out a moron who is actually OFENDING her, is disgusting as fuck. 

If you see her now and pretend that “she's not the real Madonna” because her way of living life makes you feel uncomfortable, then sorry man, but that's just your problem. Maybe you’ve been fooled by some looks and aesthetics from the past, or just plain distracted this whole time.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

You sound like your lips are covered in donut sugar while you are typing your two cents about this whole thing in your trailer in a park outside of Orlando, Florida still thinking you're gonna be a millionaire selling Amway stuff. It may not the be the case but this is what your "opinion" makes you look like. 

17 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

The real Madonna is living her life the way that she wants to and enjoying herself. We can criticize her looks and esthetic choices, but to think that she “deserves” to be dragged because of what she does with her body, or for what she shows on social networks (which doesn’t affect anybody), it's ignorant as fuck.

Your concept of freedom fighting is as little as 50 Cent's career right now. And to think that a woman whom has gone through a lot of shit in her career doesn't have a “thick skin” because she decides to call out a moron who is actually OFENDING her, is disgusting as fuck. 

If you see her now and pretend that “she's not the real Madonna” because her way of living life makes you feel uncomfortable, then sorry man, but that's just your problem. Maybe you’ve been fooled by some looks and aesthetics from the past, or just plain distracted this whole time.

If Madonna had said that on IG about another celebrity this clown would be clutching his pearls here saying "how dare she ?". We got it, this place is filled with toxic ex who can't let go and can't see what THEY look like now. Surely not the the same they looked when the became a fan....oh no. 

1 hour ago, alvaroliam said:

Calm down. I didn't criticize her looks, in fact I embrace them - she looks great. I just don't understand the you are all agist and society is agist, but I won't show the real me, I'll filter my photo's. 

Im glad she called out 50 cent for his trolling and made him come groveling with an apology and removal of his post (although I do think the response could have been smarter and less pity party) but this latest thing she posted on Instagram has me thinking she is pretty upset. She genuinely seems kinda hurt.

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

On 11/27/2021 at 11:50 AM, Fabiolous said:

Why post unfiltered photos? Literally every one else on Instagram is using filters no matter the age. Demanding that she doesn't use filters because of her age IS sexism. She has a right to present herself how she wants and she has a right to use filters to look "better" like everyone else if she wants to

The answer is right there- so you don't blend in and look like every one else on Instagram

3 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

this latest thing she posted on Instagram has me thinking she is pretty upset. She genuinely seems kinda hurt.

3 hours ago, Matty said:

She’s seems sad in her latest story post talking about loving yourself ?

You guys are surprised?! She gets this shit everyday from fans first and now even an irrelevant rapper publicly made fun of her because he felt like acting as a 12yo bully, and you guys are surprised??? She got made fun of by an ageist idiot and the best thing most of you have to say here is that "oh well, she shouldn't use filters than, it also invalidates her message of freedom" what a twisted sick mindset you guys have lately.

It doesn't matter how strong she is, this shit deep inside can HURT anyway at a certain point, FOR EVERYONE, still some of you prefer to rant over how "insecure she's getting lately with her filters". Maybe telling a woman to go natural because she's over 60 is actually ageist, did you ever think of that before posting the same crap?

Her point is "I do whatever I want my body and my life, even at my age, it's freedom" but you guys don't understand that and constantly invalidate her message, because you are too worried about how she's not similar to the incarnation of her you fell in love with in the past, so you bash her down with the excuse of the filters and surgery. Very mature! 

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

You guys are surprised?! She gets this shit everyday from fans first and now even an irrelevant rapper publicly made fun of her because he felt like acting as a 12yo bully, and you guys are surprised??? She got made fun of by an ageist idiot and the best thing most of you have to say here is that "oh well, she shouldn't use filters than, it also invalidates her message of freedom" what a twisted sick mindset you guys have lately.

It doesn't matter how strong she is, this shit deep inside can HURT anyway at a certain point, FOR EVERYONE, still some of you prefer to rant over how "insecure she's getting lately with her filters". Maybe telling a woman to go natural because she's over 60 is actually ageist, did you ever think of that before posting the same crap?

Her point is "I do whatever I want my body and my life, even at my age, it's freedom" but you guys don't understand that and constantly invalidate her message, because you are too worried about how she's not similar to the incarnation of her you fell in love with in the past, so you bash her down with the excuse of the filters and surgery. Very mature! 

Who said I was surprised? I was just saying that this one especially seemed to upset her. I have been a Madonna fan since the 80's, nothing surprises me anymore. You guys think she is dealing with hate now, you have no idea how bad it was during Like a Prayer and Erotica. I dont know why the hell you are calling me out when I have been one of her strongest defenders on this forum.

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

Who said I was surprised? I was just saying that this one especially seemed to upset her. I have been a Madonna fan since the 80's, nothing surprises me anymore. You guys think she is dealing with hate now, you have no idea how bad it was during Like a Prayer and Erotica. I dont know why the hell you are calling me out when I have been one of her strongest defenders on this forum.

Sorry if it seemed direct to you, I just used your comment to reply this, but actually my reply is in general to anyone who acts that way lol :)

*The problem is not the hate itself but the hipocrisy in fans who talk about freedom but then invalidates her for what she does with her body and act as ageist as others tho, nothing more 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

I don't think it was cool to use an old pic & actually edit it too!!!! I mean everyone already know how she looked like back then??? I don't get her anymore, why she's not accepting herself???? She even edited her teeth gap!!! ???

Didn’t you think she might have just Googled the pic and took the one she liked the most? It's not that deep cmon.