Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

19 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

One of Nancy Regans grandkids tried to drag M and learned some home truths. The replies are glorious

Who is this other pathetic hoe? I swear, what's the reason again? My God, to think women should be showing more solidarity to other women... Jealousy and retrograde mindset are a real illness. 

56 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

One of Nancy Regans grandkids tried to drag M and learned some home truths. The replies are glorious

We don't realize what Madonna is doing here because some fans just want her to be popular (to be popular through her).  This made her trend on Twitter and, for once, in her favour. Because she's always so extreme and sometimes messy and absolutely never subtle in the way she expresses herself that the first reaction is cringe and be against her but she's starting to create a conversation on agism. You don't change things by asking and saying please while you stay in your safe lane. I was surprised to see Whoopi Goldberg and The View women defending her. She's putting herself on the line here and even though the road is long (look at the misogynistic comments her own fans, or rather supposed fans, make about her) she may succeed to achieve her goal. I love her because she's not scared to be judged, dragged and humiliated because of what she is and that is something most people are afraid of.

Edit : and i don't think she's saying to women that they should dress like her. Again, she's being extreme to make her point (like she always did in fact) and the point is dress and act the way you want, it's your life and your body and that we shouldn't live our lives to please others and not do things because we're afraid of what others might say. And that's something she's been saying (but mostly more by leading by example) since day one. She's not saying "be exactly like me" but "don't be afraid to be exactly who you are".

38 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

So no comment on the Disney princess cartoon filter? Kind of cheapens the point, like the photoshopped edit of her and 50cent she first put up. 

No it doesn’t. The point is it doesn’t matter how you look. No one has the right to bully you for how you look especially when it’s someone you know personally and invite into your world.  The filter makes it more entertaining than if she just used a video of how she looks in real life. 

17 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

?

”Madame X is a whore”…

When Madonna says it, it’s ok?

If sex isn’t the product she has been peddling in her career, what is? She literally sold a book on Sex!!

This argument is so tiring. Madonna creating art that focuses on sex ≠ 'peddling' sex.

Looking sexy and glamorous and being flirty ≠ 'peddling' sex.

A visible nipple in a Ray of Light era photoshoot ≠ 'peddling' sex.

Every era that included overtly sexual themes (Like a Virgin, Justify My Love, Erotica, Hard Candy, MDNA, Rebel Heart) either underperformed significantly and/or damaged her reputation beyond repair. She gets slut-shamed and ridiculed every time. People diminish her artistry and intellect further every time. She has never benefited from her sexual art.

The narrative that she has used sex for her entire career is only believed/spread by deeply deluded fake fans (see InsideTheGroove). To be a fan is to know that this narrative is nothing more than a misogynstic conspiracy theory with no hard evidence.

Her debut, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories, Something to Remember, Evita, Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Confessions, Celebration are more or less completely void of overtly sexual themes. Even Madame X actually. 

The irony of so many misogynists, slut shamers and non-intellectuals being Madonna fans. Maybe she isn't for you?

Edited by yeezuslovesmypussybest

She has always used sex as a medium to sell and market. That is what her career is built on. That is the reason why there are Madonna studies and courses in universities.

When Madonna exposed her belly button for the first album photoshoot and lucky star video, she knew what she was doing.

Let's not re-write history people!

57 minutes ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

This argument is so tiring. Madonna creating art that focuses on sex ≠ 'peddling' sex.

Every era that included overtly sexual themes (Like a Virgin, Justify My Love, Erotica, Hard Candy, MDNA, Rebel Heart) either underperformed significantly and/or damaged her reputation beyond repair. She gets slut-shamed and ridiculed every time. People diminish her artistry and intellect further every time. She has never benefited from her sexual art.

The narrative that she has used sex for her entire career is only believed/spread by deeply deluded fake fans (see InsideTheGroove). To be a fan is to know that this narrative is nothing more than a misogynstic conspiracy theory with no hard evidence.

Her debut, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories, Something to Remember, Evita, Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Confessions, Celebration are more or less completely void of overtly sexual themes. Even Madame X actually. 

The irony of so many misogynists, slut shamers and non-intellectuals being Madonna fans. Maybe she isn't for you?

Imagine saying that Like a Virgin underperformed or damaged her reputation??

1 hour ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

For goodness sake, please let it go with the "deluded fake fans" narrative around Inside the Groove, its insulting and silly. And a viewpoint of Like a Virgin underperforming is simply not the case ... which anyone who lived through the era as it unfolded could tell you. It basically brought her name to the masses! I don't normally respond to posts in this way, but seeing sh*t constantly flung at someone who is doing such an honest and respectful podcast (rather than just saying you dont like it, which is fine) is beyond tiresome and feels like a personal vendetta against the guy. Please. Let it go. 

2 hours ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

You are officially the craziest, if not stupidest person I have ever seen in this place. And that’s saying something, this place is full of idiots…

she never benefitted from sex in her work????? Are you high or just an expert troll? 

your username alone says it all…

13 minutes ago, mattchewd said:

For goodness sake, please let it go with the "deluded fake fans" narrative around Inside the Groove, its insulting and silly. And a viewpoint of Like a Virgin underperforming is simply not the case ... which anyone who lived through the era as it unfolded could tell you. It basically brought her name to the masses! I don't normally respond to posts in this way, but seeing sh*t constantly flung at someone who is doing such an honest and respectful podcast (rather than just saying you dont like it, which is fine) is beyond tiresome and feels like a personal vendetta against the guy. Please. Let it go. 

Nope.Don't like him and his podcast ( podcasts LOL)  is a pile of shit and i will keep saying it. If it bothers you, hit the ignore option. 

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

This new narrative of Madonna being a VICTIM painted by her so called "fans" is strange and kinda upsetting.

It's funny how M fans dragged and criticized what Gaga and fans did, are now doing the same exact thing.

Like what ? Making a fake account on a/this forum because one is bored out of his mind to stir shit up and act like a paragon of virtue afterward because this person does not have the guts to use his real account to do that ? 

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

This new narrative of Madonna being a VICTIM painted by her so called "fans" is strange and kinda upsetting.

It's funny how M fans dragged and criticized what Gaga and fans did, are now doing the same exact thing.

The virus of “woke” has infected many fans. Their religion states they need perpetual victims to pontificate a sense of holier-than-thou righteous attitude. 
It’s so boring and kinda sad. 

woke is a corrosive poison that destroys everything. 

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

Cackling at how fans who always share negative thoughts and bitch around always think they're smarter and wiser than those who don't, gotta love them though :Madonna031:

Especially the ones making fake accounts here because they dare not say these things under their real nickname. If they don't value their own opinions then why should we ? 

20 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Like what ? Making a fake account on a/this forum because one is bored out of his mind to stir shit up and act like a paragon of virtue afterward because this person does not have the guts to use his real account to do that ? 

Huh? Can we get a “Make Sense” button cause I have no idea what you are trying to say

23 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Nope.Don't like him and his podcast ( podcasts LOL)  is a pile of shit and i will keep saying it. If it bothers you, hit the ignore option. 

If his podcasts bother you, try the ignore option zzzzzz