• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bel

• groovyguy

• PlasticLimbo

• Fighter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So u think getting tattooed is disrespecting a body? As a fully tattooed person, i have something to say to you: OUR BODIES OUR RULES, M INCLUDED.

I just saw this on DrownedMadonna: "Rare 'Fever' costume fitting outtake thanks to Stephane Sednaoui on Instagram"  

I always felt like Guy was good for Madonna because he bought her down to earth a bit and made her take herself less seriously. I liked her humour when they were together. I'm positive that their relationship attributed in some small way to the reasons why she managed the transition into a 00's darling rather than being left in the 90's. She had a great sense of humour before but the Music project and that Brit sensibility lent itself to some much needed light relief after the heavy Ray Of Light

Posted Images

I think it’s weird now that the standard for beauty is not having a SINGLE LINE ON YOUR FACE.

For a visual artist like Madonna, no longer being able to read the emotion on her face I think has affected how I connect to her music.

I still do.

I just think it strange to have not a single crease or mark in one’s face.

44 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

I think it’s weird now that the standard for beauty is not having a SINGLE LINE ON YOUR FACE.

For a visual artist like Madonna, no longer being able to read the emotion on her face I think has affected how I connect to her music.

I still do.

I just think it strange to have not a single crease or mark in one’s face.

It's called PHOTOSHOP 😌

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Her body expresses everything you need to know

giphy.gif