Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

She changed the description. We hate her. 
Cheering Rooting GIF

OMG how did it go from what it was to the dumb shit she updated it to!!! It legit is a completely different caption now with a huge difference in meaning:drama:

Can’t see it being new music TBH.

Nothing will get in the way of the Madame X tour release now. It’s entirely possible some of these lewks are for the CD / DVD artwork.

Wouldn’t be the first time there’s been a different vibe artwork.

See MDNA.

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Can’t see it being new music TBH.

Nothing will get in the way of the Madame X tour release now. It’s entirely possible some of these lewks are for the CD / DVD artwork.

Wouldn’t be the first time there’s been a different vibe artwork.

See MDNA.

Hmm, for MDNA it's not really a  "look", it's a zoom on a part of her face so it cannot be related to one specific look/era, it fits everything, it's just Madonna. I don't see her usinf this new look (long blond hair, purple hoodle etc...) for the Madame X tour artwork. It has absolutely nothing related, it would look really out of place. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

True but I don't think it's a massive reach. There was very little consistency. The font. The big see through M. The Yellow banner. It looks like a UK rear license plate for a car.  I still think the DVD looks like the Rain Maxi Single Cover image

81uiVVCLGSL._SS500_.jpg

The_MDNA_Tour.pngR-7787861-1448782023-4485.jpeg.jpg

s-l500.jpgrearsquaregbnumberplate_high_res_49.jpg

Yes there was many people posting online the Rain maxi single cover, zooming and cropping it and it seems it indeed comes from that picture.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbIkaEBZdN/?igshid=5k9w26vrnjtp

What the actual fuck. She edited the post and it originally had: “(Make sure her name is spelled correctly)” at the bottom

Confused Lizard GIF

I saw it! I'm sure that was directed to the person in charge of posting the video who forgot to delete it lol

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbIkaEBZdN/?igshid=5k9w26vrnjtp

What the actual fuck. She edited the post and it originally had: “(Make sure her name is spelled correctly)” at the bottom

Confused Lizard GIF

So, you're telling me that there’s a chance those edits and the Aldo Diaz atrocities are being posted by her community manager and not by her directly?

Life makes sense now. 🥲

Edited by alvaroliam

15 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I just saw this on DrownedMadonna: "Rare 'Fever' costume fitting outtake thanks to Stephane Sednaoui on Instagram"

171747684_4041317015914237_5108011703917 

That looks so wrong without the wig :Madonna034:
(imagine instagram in the 90's and pictures with that face would be all over her feed and us would be bitching about how she lost it LOL)

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic