Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

It always seemed like it wasn't just one thing that broke up M and Sandy. And Ingrid, based in that tweet and Christopher's book, seems like much.

If I were Sandy I would bar M from being brought up. It's literally every interview she's done since. Every single one. She has said some shady things over the years (the Mariah stuff is...woof) but it's also kind of ridiculous when people act like she has no claim to fame other than being M's friend 30 years ago. She has a long, great career. And was cool as fuck in 80's/ 90's.

In reference to this, has anyone seen the interview Debi Mazar did recently where she mentions falling out with M in 1990? She said they didn't talk for a few months or a year. Was asked to do M's makeup for a tour (must be BA). Was then offered a big part in The Doors movie by Oiver Stone (filmed in '90, released in '91). Turned that down because M said "You promised me...". She drops out of the movie and M tells her she is going with a different makeup artist. First time I ever heard about this. Reminded me of the stories Christopher told in his book of when he first got to NY....

6 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

It always seemed like it wasn't just one thing that broke up M and Sandy. And Ingrid, based in that tweet and Christopher's book, seems like much.

If I were Sandy I would bar M from being brought up. It's literally every interview she's done since. Every single one. She has said some shady things over the years (the Mariah stuff is...woof) but it's also kind of ridiculous when people act like she has no claim to fame other than being M's friend 30 years ago. She has a long, great career. And was cool as fuck in 80's/ 90's.

In reference to this, has anyone seen the interview Debi Mazar did recently where she mentions falling out with M in 1990? She said they didn't talk for a few months or a year. Was asked to do M's makeup for a tour (must be BA). Was then offered a big part in The Doors movie by Oiver Stone (filmed in '90, released in '91). Turned that down because M said "You promised me...". She drops out of the movie and M tells her she is going with a different makeup artist. First time I ever heard about this. Reminded me of the stories Christopher told in his book of when he first got to NY....

Sandra was a off Broadway famous comedian. Not even Scorcese could make her a household name. Her friendship with Madonna made her famous the world over so it's normal people ask her about it and after almost 30 years, next year, since they fallout she was first the one to bring Madonna up constantly in her act and interviews for 5 years after that (until they made up at the church of kaballah in LA where Sandra was already a member before M) now she would look like a hypocrite to say she does not want to talk about it and since she has softened a lot about it it looks like she actually misses her or at least really cherishes their time together.

Madonna accuses Tory Lanez of copying 'Into The Groove' in his latest track 'Pluto's Last Comet' - check the comments of this post for track comparison. ??

Tory has revealed his record was inspired by the '80s, but nor Madonna's or Steve Bray's names appear on the credits of Tory's track. Madonna has also left a comment under Tory's Instagram post advising him to check out his private messages. Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, Luci nln said:

I love this two tone hair she's been rocking. I hope she goes completely brunette for a little while next year or makes the front brunette and the back blonde.

Same, I like those darker extensions and wish she went back to dark hair :drama:dark hair is the superior look, nobody can change my mind! 

On 12/25/2021 at 6:40 PM, Pootz333 said:

Debi was in The Doors but more as an extra rather than a big part. They were photographed together in late 1990 in Paris with JPG and Tony Ward after BA so it was probably just while M was on tour that they didn’t speak.

another day another day in her social media of basic bitches telling her to age gracefully and cover up lol .the photo editing really gets to people (some fans included) i can see why she does it even more ..she is now using social media platform to do what she has been doing for almost 40 years and she is doing it well judging by the reactions ..i really dont think she cares about being popular anymore and this is a good thing ..i dont want her to ever ponder to her fanbase 

2 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

another day another day in her social media of basic bitches telling her to age gracefully and cover up lol .the photo editing really gets to people (some fans included) i can see why she does it even more ..she is now using social media platform to do what she has been doing for almost 40 years and she is doing it well judging by the reactions ..i really dont think she cares about being popular anymore and this is a good thing ..i dont want her to ever ponder to her fanbase 

You know there is a big difference between pandering to your fanbase and basically not giving a fuck about the people who have supported her music for so long. Madonna can be incredibly selfish and ungrateful at times, seems like she goes through phases and her personality changes with each reinvention. Madame X being by far her most unpleasant one yet.