• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bel

• groovyguy

• PlasticLimbo

• Fighter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So u think getting tattooed is disrespecting a body? As a fully tattooed person, i have something to say to you: OUR BODIES OUR RULES, M INCLUDED.

I just saw this on DrownedMadonna: "Rare 'Fever' costume fitting outtake thanks to Stephane Sednaoui on Instagram"  

No one will be surprised that your toxic ass is banned now.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Andymad said:

I think a lot of people are forgetting the fact that THAT, isn’t Madonna. That’s filtering and a shit ton of edits and photoshop. I’m sure she still looks the same as she did in her many edits videos and Diablo meetings. I think she looks bomb but seriously, the bitch ain’t that creamy smooth

I don't know why Ricardo put so much photoshop in the last pictures....

in the video posted by M everyone can see that she has her real face. Just too much photoshop in the last pictures.

The ones posted last week were better, of course edited with phostoshop, but al least she had her face

35 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I don't know why Ricardo put so much photoshop in the last pictures....

in the video posted by M everyone can see that she has her real face. Just too much photoshop in the last pictures.

The ones posted last week were better, of course edited with phostoshop, but al least she had her face

True, he’s horrible. Not sure why she’s still working with him.

I'm all for the new pictures ! That is Madonna, the new Madonna. Even if there are some filters ! 99% of tye planet use a few filters anyway, and in the video she has posted she doesn't look much different than on the pics. I had enough of seeing M looking kinda bad (granny hairdo, bad hair color, ugly hoodles, no make up...) now she's looking like the queen of pop that she is. Keep going M !!!

On 4/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, poodle said:

...Madonna telling people how she doesn't have 24/7 armed security... :lol:
Uh, hi Madge, I'm Poodle (not my real name) and I'm a huge fan of yours, been following you for 26 years now. Would love to meet you, already know your address (all of them) and where your children go to school, I'm really DYING to meet you.. :bothered: You still like gold and purple interior decorations? I do too! In fact I have four huge pictures of you hanging in my hallway, you should come see them.
Oh Madge. Love you but you're so out of touch with reality. 

lol that did not sound stalkerish at all!

I absolutely love the looks she's serving lately. That long blond hair makes her so so beautiful. More than photoshop she is using filters... That bratz face has been very popular in the social media lately. I personally don't like it, it's way too artificial and plastic. I don't know why people love it so much. But whatever, we all know that's not her real face and I don't think they are expecting we believe that lol. She's just having fun. I'm in love with all these photos lately, her instagram profile looks more professional.

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic