Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

i like this pic too , i just mean she has not been smiling like this in her pics for ages 

Yeah, we’ve been missing her smile.

However, in the videos where she dances with Jose Xtravaganza, she’s smiling and laughing like we haven't seen her in a while.

Britney dancing to Nobody's Perfect. Stream the music album for clear skin and good vibes.

I love that she's dancing to these amazing, overlooked, underrated Madonna songs. This is another song from M that I love and play on heavy rotation frequently.

This song is pretty emotional and therapeutic as well. I love seeing Britney's passion for dance shine in these videos.

She's so wonderful. 

21 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Britney dancing to Nobody's Perfect. Stream the music album for clear skin and good vibes.

I love that she's dancing to these amazing, overlooked, underrated Madonna songs. This is another song from M that I love and play on heavy rotation frequently.

This song is pretty emotional and therapeutic as well. I love seeing Britney's passion for dance shine in these videos.

She's so wonderful. 

I think Britney needs to go back into that conservatorship. 

On 1/5/2022 at 11:17 PM, RUADJAI said:

I think Britney needs to go back into that conservatorship. 

Britney really doesn't seem mentally well. Honestly, I can't tell if most of her fans are trolls or delusional. She does seem sweet but lost and just not all there. Here eyes are dead. She needs a social media manager because she comes across as very erratic and unstable. The ranting, the twirling, the disheveled hair, the constant reposting of the same pictures, it's all very peculiar.

Edited by Vogue Italia (see edit history)

On 1/7/2022 at 2:10 PM, Danton said:

oh shit we're gonna have some yodeling songs on the next tour ...

Deep in the vaults of Madonnas home in the London dungeons where the 44 reels of BA and Truth or Dare footage are stored and the ponytail, like hannibal lecter vaults there are cages containing Maureen, Donna and Nikki, the Kalakan Trio and the Batuka women with their linen washing. Theres a spare cell for those Yodellers.