Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 4/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, ScottyX said:

we will see I guess.  We have seen her ride waves right from the start. Everything is to her benefit in one way or another.  But maybe I should hold out hope that this is for real.

Your honesty is refreshing... although I can't help but wonder how much of an asshole somebody has to be to really think that about an artist yet be obsessed with them simultaneously.

10 hours ago, James19709 said:

Your honesty is refreshing... although I can't help but wonder how much of an asshole somebody has to be to really think that about an artist yet be obsessed with them simultaneously.

Not sure. About the same as someone who passes a back handed compliment.

3 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Not sure. About the same as someone who passes a back handed compliment.

Definitely a false equivalence. You really think she would use black people being murdered in america as a promotional opportunity? If that was the case she'd be disgusting to the point most people would never want to see her face again, but you're a fan to the extent you're on here. It says nothing about Madonna and a lot about you.

can someone please get her in a home  studio.  Smash out 10 solid pop tracks with a synth early eurthymics, yazoo, a-ha flavour (the weeknd has dabbled with the sound but M could really go there) and with this look she has an absolute smash.  this look is album era worthy for sure

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic