Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

The queen just ordered an end to racism. Such a great move on her part.  :Madonna041:

20210601_100739.thumb.jpg.3ad692a80f9b99b1700a62a5e3c0d28e.jpg

Shes preaching to the choir. Unfortunately, I dont think the people outside her church pay any attention to her. But that is fine, we are the choir.

She always happens to be in my homestate when I'm not there. First for Michael Moore's film festival, then visiting UofM (both times), and now this. I'm glad they all got together to visit Tony even with her busy schedule. She usually takes a vacation before starting a new project so stay tuned.

I remember that for the longest time as a fan, till last year probably, I somehow thought her father was dead and that she hated him since her Oh Father days :stare:

Good to see I was wrong. Maybe she'll write a third song about Father one day.

My father is a survivor growing up as an Italian Immigrant in the US and living thru many traumas but always working hard for everything he had—- He taught me the importance of hard work and earning one’s way in life.............Again I thank you. 🙏🏼 It was so special to spend your 90th birthday with you and my children in your vineyard. 🍇🎂🍷🎉♥️ #happybirthday #ohfather #thestrangers @cicconevineyard

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPrEqt5hyIf/