Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

21 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

it sounds like Oxana / Oksana's problem is with fellow fan Isreal, not Madonna. Always knew there was something strange about her... (Oxana)

Wow she really is a scammer that Oxana. I read stories about her on Madonna forums for years so if she wants to go to court, attorneys for Madonna and Isreal will have plenty of testimonies against her. The way she victimizes herself...

4 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Wow she really is a scammer that Oxana. I read stories about her on Madonna forums for years so if she wants to go to court, attorneys for Madonna and Isreal will have plenty of testimonies against her. The way she victimizes herself...

the letter she posted from Isreal's attorney (3rd last photo) was interesting, why did Oxana underline the part about her own fake scams and being exposed as a con artist. what does her being a woman/immigrant have to do with Israel not paying back?

A woman that shares online how to lie to get your dog in a plane with you. Take pictures around the world with 4 samoyeds.

Calling herself a minority...

and has an onlyfans account to profit In a movie about herself talking of how much she likes Madonna:

https://onlyfans.com/208017979/likeaprayerfilm

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the letter she posted from Isreal's attorney (3rd last photo) was interesting, why did Oxana underline the part about her own fake scams and being exposed as a con artist. what does her being a woman/immigrant have to do with Israel not paying back?

The last one too where she says the attorney letter gave her anxiety. She sounds like a spoiled child. Oxana Salt.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Freshly dyed hair, maybe getting ready for an "official" shoot for the 50 #1s launch...???

XDDDDDD

#SOON

She looks really good tho.

1 hour ago, alvaroliam said:

Btw maybe the remixes album is ready and she's about to shoot some music videos, or something.

This!!! I'm so going to delude myself by getting hyped at this thought! :Madonna017:

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I also have heard stories about her and her friend claiming lies about tickets and basically fucking people over. Not sure if thats true but Madonna Land is always full of the unexpected lol

The year is 2089, all of us are dead and gone, Madonna is now fully bionic and her vocal cords have been replaced with ones with built-in Autotune. She reaches for her phone to upload a story to Instagram, an app no one has used in over 60 years. She inserts a clip of someone skydiving with the caption "Frozen Re-mix Coming soon!!"