Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

20 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

the remasters will be sold as nft's that can only be bought with ApeCoin.

image.png.8282da8df2b7dceb3770c0ba8fe64ea0.png

Record companies don’t let their artists release their music as NFTs. She’s signed to Warner for the remasters. There are quite a few artists releasing their music as NFTs but they are all indie artists not signed to major labels. Kings of Leon was the first artist to do a NFT album. And the album was still released on other formats on streaming so the NFT wasn’t the only way to get it. 

Looks like her cheeks are starting to thin out a bit and look more normal, the worst of the recovery from the work she has had done is over, I really would love if she went back to dark hair. Also, what is up with the obsession with making drug comments? she is either trying to look hip or is actually fooling around with drugs because of that shitty boyfriend.

9 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Looks like her cheeks are starting to thin out a bit and look more normal, the worst of the recovery from the work she has had done is over, I really would love if she went back to dark hair. Also, what is up with the obsession with making drug comments? she is either trying to look hip or is actually fooling around with drugs because of that shitty boyfriend.

Oh Come on. Most of Madonnas partners in the past have probably been drug takers. I don't like the insinuation that this particular one is the one that suddenly turned her to drugs. We know she only jokes about it anyway. She has her own mind..this is Madonna for gods sake. This comment feels off. 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

We know she only jokes about it anyway. She has her own mind..this is Madonna for go

First of all you and I have no idea if she does or not, its not like she has  come across as some staunchly anti drug individual in the past even if she did not develop a habit. She has said that many of the things she experimented with were very fun and makes incessant drug related comments in recent years. If certain fans like me are speculating she has gotten into drugs, Madonna has only herself to blame for making me have suspicions, its not like I am just making this stuff up. Im not calling her an addict but don't be stupid and presume she never tries shit sometimes. As for her own mind, interesting that you would say that when her persona has always been massively influenced by the men, trends and situations in her life at any given time. With Guy, she was the model of motherly discipline and the worlds greatest chicken farmer, now that she has gone through a divorce, midlife crisis has set in. All the immature try hard  behavior, drug glorification comments, hideous grillz and pliable young sex toys she obtains as boyfriends are in full view for all of us to see. Truth can be a bitter thing for fans to swallow.

3 hours ago, dominbil said:

Her face has changed so much and the lips surgery that changed everything ... Sad ... But its her choice

Agreed, and i'm the first one to always point this out but she looks like a totally different person. Sometimes It feels like she wants to erase Madonna, face and voice. I'm not a fan of this new persona. Even in the Frozen remix video and especially in caps from the video she posts on IG her face looks so different, the shape of it. It's like it's not even Madonna. I mean plasticsurgery is supposed to improve your looks not to destroy your looks. Kate Moss has fallen victim to this too, i wonder if she has the same butcher as M... The last pics i've seen of her at a party with Riccardo Tisci, she's unrecognizable (same with Pamela Anderson, check Ellen Von Unwerth insta). But their choice.

There, it looks someone who kinda looks like Madonna.

image.png.0644bf985aec0ba9c6488546ed884d70.png

On 3/18/2022 at 6:42 PM, androiduser said:

Wasn't that guy Ingrid set her up with a literal drug dealer, and her landline was used for selling drugs, and the whole thing ended up in court when he was arrested?

I think you're referring to Peter Shue who was a NY drug dealer and party promoter. He claims that he was supposed to be in the Secret music video but he didn't show up and instead chose to take his girlfriend on vacation. He also claims Madonna wanted to have his baby but he wasn't into her like that. He was using Madonna to wash his money so the Feds wouldn't be suspicious, so allegedly out of spite she set him up to buy drugs to an FBI informant. He was convicted of drug conspiracy and did over 20 years in prison. When he was released from prison a few years ago he wrote a book and sold Madonna's panties at auction.

If she's gonna do anything, let it be mushrooms or ayahuasca or acid and make a documentary of it. M tripping has the potential to be hilarious and profound. 

The idea of her doing cocaine is just complete insanity to me. I would be genuinely shocked. And this is coming from someone who has been involved in several blizzards. 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Agreed, and i'm the first one to always point this out but she looks like a totally different person. Sometimes It feels like she wants to erase Madonna, face and voice. I'm not a fan of this new persona. Even in the Frozen remix video and especially in caps from the video she posts on IG her face looks so different, the shape of it. It's like it's not even Madonna. I mean plasticsurgery is supposed to improve your looks not to destroy your looks. Kate Moss has fallen victim to this too, i wonder if she has the same butcher as M... The last pics i've seen of her at a party with Riccardo Tisci, she's unrecognizable (same with Pamela Anderson, check Ellen Von Unwerth insta). But their choice.

There, it looks someone who kinda looks like Madonna.

image.png.0644bf985aec0ba9c6488546ed884d70.png