Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 hours ago, moloko said:

it doesn't matter when 90% of the comments are talking shit about her. People are cruel towards her.

She must like it otherwise she would have stopped the first time it happened. We're at the umpteenth time she's posting a ridiculous video or photo of herself on social media and backlash that comes with it. I'm not even defending her anymore. I don't know what she's thinking and why she's doing this. It's super sad. I just pretend it does not exist. I don't follow her on social media to avoid this feeling of sadness she triggers in me. Social media really is what is destroying her, well she's doing it herself, it's just a mean she's using. Since she's stubborn she probably thinks she's right and she porbably is, she's allowed to ruin her image and career, they are hers after all but for the people who've been championing her for years it stings. Again and again. She's not winning anynew fans. She's losing the ones she had. Even the most hardcore have let it go. Look at the various forums dedicated to her. I love her but she used to make me feel empowered now she makes me feel bad for her and since she gave me so much i refrain from attacking her. I have compassion for her. Sympathy. But she became the antithesis of what she used to preach. It's not like she became a Trump fanatic, not at all, it's not that bad. It's not a Morrissey situation. It's just that i used to feel her strenght and now she projects insecurities, so much that it makes me unconfortable watching her videos sometimes. Talking about it is not being against her, denying it, sweeping it under the floor is not helping either. Michael Jackson's fans used to defend his behaviour, saying everything was ok, it was just people being mean (and racist) until it killed him. Because, without sounding dramatic, this kind of videos make me think about her death being close. Because it reminds me too much of Michael and Whitney. Remember how much she was mocked during her last years because of her public behaviour, disastrous appearances on tv and on stage. I'm not turning a blind eye, especially after one of her french dancer said, but i feel bad saying all this too and i can't help feeling what i feel about her. 

Come on, are you all really thinking everything's ok with her ? Are you really enjoying all this ? Without being mean or sarcastic or dividing us between sheep fans and ones who know better. I know we have a thousand threads about it and they all end up into fights. But we should really discuss this without animosity, since the covid bath video ( and the personal revelation that came after it from her inner circle trying to defend her) i'm worried and i feel bad we can't have that discussion without fans being agressive wether it is to defend her or trolls only here to trash her. Don't you love or have loved the woman enough to not see something's not right ?

It's like the Britney army not wanting to see that she's indeed not well in her head. But at least she gets sympathy, now. Until Mriah revealed she had a condition she was mocked to no end. She's a shadow of her former self and it's so sad to witness. Not that i want her to be a warrior but i wish she wouldn't hide her insecurities so badly, she looks like she's only nails now.

7 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

She must like it otherwise she would have stopped the first time it happened. We're at the umpteenth time she's posting a ridiculous video or photo of herself on social media and backlash that comes with it. I'm not even defending her anymore. I don't know what she's thinking and why she's doing this. It's super sad. I just pretend it does not exist. I don't follow her on social media to avoid this feeling of sadness she triggers in me. Social media really is what is destroying her, well she's doing it herself, it's just a mean she's using. Since she's stubborn she probably thinks she's right and she porbably is, she's allowed to ruin her image and career, they are hers after all but for the people who've been championing her for years it stings. Again and again. She's not winning anynew fans. She's losing the ones she had. Even the most hardcore have let it go. Look at the various forums dedicated to her. I love her but she used to make me feel empowered now she makes me feel bad for her and since she gave me so much i refrain from attacking her. I have compassion for her. Sympathy. But she became the antithesis of what she used to preach. It's not like she became a Trump fanatic, not at all, it's not that bad. It's not a Morrissey situation. It's just that i used to feel her strenght and now she projects insecurities, so much that it makes me unconfortable watching her videos sometimes. Talking about it is not being against her, denying it, sweeping it under the floor is not helping either. Michael Jackson's fans used to defend his behaviour, saying everything was ok, it was just people being mean (and racist) until it killed him. Because, without sounding dramatic, this kind of videos make me think about her death being close. Because it reminds me too much of Michael and Whitney. Remember how much she was mocked during her last years because of her public behaviour, disastrous appearances on tv and on stage. I'm not turning a blind eye, especially after one of her french dancer said, but i feel bad saying all this too and i can't help feeling what i feel about her. 

Come on, are you all really thinking everything's ok with her ? Are you really enjoying all this ? Without being mean or sarcastic or dividing us between sheep fans and ones who know better. I know we have a thousand threads about it and they all end up into fights. But we should really discuss this without animosity, since the covid bath video ( and the personal revelation that came after it from her inner circle trying to defend her) i'm worried and i feel bad we can't have that discussion without fans being agressive wether it is to defend her or trolls only here to trash her. Don't you love or have loved the woman enough to not see something's not right ?

It's like the Britney army not wanting to see that she's indeed not well in her head. But at least she gets sympathy, now. Until Mriah revealed she had a condition she was mocked to no end. She's a shadow of her former self and it's so sad to witness. Not that i want her to be a warrior but i wish she wouldn't hide her insecurities so badly, she looks like she's only nails now.

Couldn’t have said it better myself, she has appeared off since Rebel heart, IMO there is stuff going on behind the scenes than we know, it’s just sad seeing a woman that was once so powerful and sure of herself so insecure and what appears on course to ruin her own career and alienate the die hard fans more and more.

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

The way I cope is to remind me that I’m still a supporter but not a fan. For me Madonna only existed from 1982 to 2007. A great 25 year run of greatness followed by some sort of slow breakdown (triggered by Kabbalah? Guy Ritchie? Aging?) which she never could recover from. I will always celebrate those 25 years though.

26 minutes ago, kazumimagica said:

I’m confused. What was the TikTok post of? It seems to have been deleted. I’m just curious as to what’s causing the fuss. 

Literally just her singing Frozen from an unflattering angle and now people think her career is over, she has a problem, and is close to death. :Madonna049: