Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

So, let's summarize the last couple of pages since Madonna used a random filter, shall we?

There's something seriously wrong with her. She's an alcoholic and a drug addict. She looks high as a kite. She looks like an alien. So creepy. Her skin, those eyes, those lips! Oh Jesus! She has lost the plot. The bitch is crazy. Even her daughter thinks she's crazy. Her career is over. She's gonna die. Her boyfriend is to blame. Guy Oseary is to blame. Everyone around her is to blame. And getting a tattoo? How dare she! Lock her up and throw away the key. Now where is that bloody remix compilation!

perc = Percocet = opioid = Oxycodone 

Know for its addiction properties, Percocet is a powerful opioid pain medication made from two main ingredients: Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Prescribed by doctors, Percocet helps patients with moderate to severe pain. Although the drug is intended for short-term use, because of its potency, individuals can become addicted. Prescription opioids are very effective medications. However, they can alter brain chemistry even when people follow their doctor’s instructions to the letter due to their strength. When dependency occurs, an individual needs to take more Percocet and maintain normal body functions. 

now she will sing MDNA MDMA MDNA MDMA LOL

....yikes, if that Lola quote is real, then it confirms what some of us have been conjecturing. 

As an aside, there's a thread on Reddit with thousands of comments, the overwhelming majority of which saying that her eyes are a dead giveaway that she's using opioids. Not familiar with the effects myself, but apparently it's the pin size pupils that are a common side effect. Not going to link to the thread, since I know a lot of users are sensitive to negative comments about her on the wider internet, but there's almost unanimous agreement from thousands that she looks very, very high in that video. 

I'm sure she took them a bunch for her hip pain. But no one who has become addicted to prescribed opioids has done so intentionally. I really hope that's not the case here, but Lola's comment certainly stirs the pot and adds a whole new layer to this discussion. 

Sigh. 

Lola literally said she is on Percocet and there will still be users here ignoring the signs? if it was all a joke then why was the video removed from her official account? I call that suspicious, people are onto her now. Its about much more than haters, there are tons of people on Reddit genuinely worried about her and everyone agrees she looked high.

Just now, Prayer said:

It was a filter combined with her usual b***h resting face. But OK...

It's not. Look at her eyes. Not the eyelids, the pupils. Do a quick google of "opiate eye pupils" and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

And the video is still there. Don't know if it was re-uploaded or what, but it's the third one on the Tik Tok grid. Can confirm that I see Lola's comment as well. 

I really hope I'm wrong, along with all the other fans being dubbed "haters" lately for expressing concerns, but the evidence does seem to be there, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Lola literally said she is on Percocet and there will still be users here ignoring the signs? if it was all a joke then why was the video removed from her official account? I call that suspicious, people are onto her opioid addiction now. Its about much more than haters, there are tons of people on Reddit genuinely worried about her and everyone agrees she looked high.

For the record, it's a LOT of people on Reddit saying how much they love / loved Madonna, too. So it's not like it's a bunch of people out to get her. It's people expressing genuine shock.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Where? The video is no longer on Madonna’s TikTok official account.

4 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

For the record, it's a LOT of people on Reddit saying how much they love / loved Madonna, too. So it's not like it's a bunch of people out to get her. It's people expressing genuine shock.

She must have put it back up again, last time I checked it was removed. I suspect she got put on opioids after her injury on the Madame X tour and has not gotten off them since.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Guys, maybe it's a cache thing on your devices? I swear the video it's removed on TikTok when I try to enter (both iOS and Android).

Go out the app and enter again, maybe...

Nah, I just googled it and posted it, since I'm on my desktop right now. Idk when it went back up, but I found it on multiple devices.