Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 minutes ago, moloko said:

Yes Rebel Heart era was so good. Her beauty was on point.. 
Just look at her. She was 58 years old. It's insane, no other woman looks this good at his age. 

rs_634x846-150208180551-634.madonna-grammadonna-makes-fierce-entrance-at-met-gal6b0529b265bc3ec6f5ad25af401fd223.jpg

Okay but since 2009, M has had up and down moments with appearance because of cosmetics and surgery. I find she does a lot of set up between eras so she looks good for the next era. I loved her face in much of Madame ax’s promo and interview period.  And that was her at 61-62. 

35 minutes ago, moloko said:

Yes Rebel Heart era was so good. Her beauty was on point.. 
Just look at her. She was 58 years old. It's insane, no other woman looks this good at his age. 

rs_634x846-150208180551-634.madonna-grammadonna-makes-fierce-entrance-at-met-gal6b0529b265bc3ec6f5ad25af401fd223.jpg

YESSS, also her Brits performance was a highlight... Such a powerful woman. How she stood up & complete the performance like a champ. ??

It’s hard to be sure but beneath the song’s title it appears to me it reads ‘something something version’ - I cannot make out the fist two words at all. Makes me wonder if she’s gonna do a version akin to Ellie Goulding or Janet Devlin rather a straight performance of the original song. Could be wrong, some of the words on the page are illegible. 

Yes she looked amazing, and despite their fame, I liked those era, the albums could have been maybe more succesful, but for me they had great songs and the tours amazing, and she looked amazing. I just don´t like that much her face on hard candy and that tour, despite its success. But yes, even if you see Madame X promo, there she looked quite good and was Madonna still. It´s since the covid era, her face and her behaviour it´s very strange.

31 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I find it a wee bit  odd that she still wears the crucifix when she has stepped away from Catholicism. 

Eh, a lot of people wear the crucifix without any relation to Christianity. But even then, Catholicism was a part of her childhood and maybe some part of her finds it endearing. 

59 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I find it a wee bit  odd that she still wears the crucifix when she has stepped away from Catholicism. 

I think she should pile them on more and bring back the rubber bracelets too. If she's gonna go nuts let's go full tilt boogie and just start doing full 1984 drag. Tights in the hair.  Add that glittery purple Leigh Bowery lip that got left on the MX cutting room floor and we're back in business, fellas.