Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

58 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

The Harlem event was in a small club and it seemed like she was having problems with her ear monitors. You can’t sing well if you can’t hear yourself. 

you'd think Madonna constantly uses the worst audio equipment on the planet, I've been hearing about this ear monitor problem for decades.

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

Most of the time at her concerts she sounds okay. The Harlem concert was a special case. There had to be something wrong. 

She has not really sounded that good in concert since drowned or Reinvention, Confessions was the start of her vocal decline and that all came to a head at Harlem when she tried to hit those power notes and made my ears bleed. Ear monitor thing is an excuse. She sounded like shit at Eurovision, Pride and Harlem, do you expect me to believe there was an issue with her ear monitor every time? Even her met Gala performance (which is overrated among fans) had some really jarring moments vocally if you pay attention, was that down to an ear monitor malfunction also?

She sounded great on the Rebel Heart tour when she done the suprise songs like Who's That Girl, Secret , Crazy For You, Frozen same on MDNA she sounded great on the stripped down songs with no dancing like Love Spent and also on many of the Tears of a Clown songs. I don't think we really even heard her sing on Madame X or the Madame X because of all the effects and autotune applied 

29 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

She sounded great on the Rebel Heart tour when she done the suprise songs like Who's That Girl, Secret , Crazy For You, Frozen same on MDNA she sounded great on the stripped down songs with no dancing like Love Spent and also on many of the Tears of a Clown songs. I don't think we really even heard her sing on Madame X or the Madame X because of all the effects and autotune applied 

She sounds decent in a stripped down setting. My point is that she sounds terrible on tracks that require some vocal gas and thats why she has been using autotune for 2 decades. Also, I am curious how many fans actually think Tears of a Clown was even a good performance, because I could not even finish watching the thing.

3 hours ago, Aladdin Sane said:

She sounds decent in a stripped down setting. My point is that she sounds terrible on tracks that require some vocal gas and thats why she has been using autotune for 2 decades. Also, I am curious how many fans actually think Tears of a Clown was even a good performance, because I could not even finish watching the thing.

No.... she is using autotune to sound current because wvery single popular artist is doing the same thing.  Tears of a clown was decent, especially given that there is no true professional recording.  

10 hours ago, Aladdin Sane said:

I agree that Eurovision was as bad as it was because of technical issues but her voice is not what it used to be naturally either, Harlem clearly showed us that. Not saying that it would be impossible to get her vocals straightened out again but she would require some lessons.

I believe that Madonna's singing skills have been bad lately because she's put on weight. Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.

If she do healthy diet and lose 10kg of her fat she will be fine to sing beautifully again. 

I believe that Madonna's singing skills have been bad lately because she's put on weight. Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.
If she do healthy diet and lose 10kg of her fat she will be fine to sing beautifully again. 

Restricted diaphragmatic breathing is an issue. Look at Mariah!

10 hours ago, mikenmark said:

If losing weight were the answer, every good singer would be thin, and that simply isn't true.

I don't know where this obsession with her losing 10kg (of fat) comes from, but it's not the first time I've heard it. It's problematic. 

Right. And it´s 2022 and we still have people talking about other people's face or weight....

Edited by Marcello77 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, mikenmark said:

If losing weight were the answer, every good singer would be thin, and that simply isn't true.

I don't know where this obsession with her losing 10kg (of fat) comes from, but it's not the first time I've heard it. It's problematic. 

Why are you edit everything I said at your convenience and making a wild argument?

I'm not even says that every good singer would be thin. I said that If Madonna embraced her fat and sings in comfortable clothes then there's no problem to singing beautifully. But Madonna has gained weight but still wants to look slim so she tightens the corset as much as she can. So there's no room to breathe and that's the reason She sings badly.

Don't make strange edits to what I said to make your feeble argument. 

This is what I wrote.

5 hours ago, MadameX said:

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, MadameX said:

If she do healthy diet and lose 10kg of her fat she will be fine to sing beautifully again

Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

You have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises

It's fat shaming by saying she needs to lose 10kg of fat

It's sexist behaviour as a man telling a woman she needs to lose weight

It ageist behaviour by not accepting that a 63 yr old has gained weight.

Had you left that last sentence out, we wouldn't be having this chat.

1 hour ago, mikenmark said:

Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

You have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises

It's fat shaming by saying she needs to lose 10kg of fat

It's sexist behaviour as a man telling a woman she needs to lose weight

It ageist behaviour by not accepting that a 63 yr old has gained weight.

Had you left that last sentence out, we wouldn't be having this chat.

1. Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

-->There is no need for a more meager explanation for your meager logic.

2. You have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises

-->You also have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises. But we both can clearly see she gain weight.

3. It's sexist behaviour as a man telling a woman she needs to lose weight

-->I'm Not a Man. I'm a proud a woman.  don't know why you're making such a hasty judgment on your own that I'm a man. But it's easy to guess why you made such a hasty judgment based on the precedent of editing what I wrote to your taste and making such poor argument.

4. It ageist behaviour by not accepting that a 63 yr old has gained weight.

--> You're still trying to ignore the most important part of my writing.. I wrote this

Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.

Please tell it to Madonna. Tell her Accepting gain weight is natural thing so wear more comfortable clothes. Tell her try not too tighten corset. Or if you want to be still sexy and looks slim then do healthy diet and lose some weight. Then you don't have to tightens the corset too much!

That's not a ageist or sexiest comment. That's just simply logical good advide.

If you want a scholarship, sleep less and study harder than other students.

That's simple truth.
Stop making people sexist just by giving these natural and logical advice to girls.

Interesting.  I remember a different member giving that exact argument a while ago.  Even down to the sleep less work harder bit.

I actually agree with the gist of what you're saying (corsets restrict the diaphragm), but the way you've wrapped the sentiment, I find offensive

Edit: It was you! 

As I told you a month ago. Madonna's weight is none of your business

Edited by mikenmark (see edit history)

9 hours ago, mikenmark said:

I actually agree with the gist of what you're saying (corsets restrict the diaphragm)

Oh, it was you~! You were the one who would always end up with the same stupid sentence and run away if you were going to lose a debate!

Oh Well, But this time you reluctantly admit it. The fact that I'm right. At least. 

Wow it looks like I have a stalker now.

image.png.05c5cadff108d1f030a44d3a00fb5836.png

15 hours ago, MadameX said:

I just vomited at your fat comments I wish I could sit on you and squish you.

Hahaha there's no debate and no running away. Your attitude needs bringing into the 21st century. 

And yes you have a new "stalker". Why does it bother you if I follow you? Are you worried that all of your nonsense posts are going to be called out? 

As your new follower, I had a good look around on your page and at the threads you visit.  On 'Omg her face what a shock" you were vile about weight and then you repeat the same thing on this thread after being told that your comments were offensive. So yes Imma follow you around and remind you. 

Madonna's weight is none of your business, and you can keep your unsolicited advice to yourself.

On 4/11/2022 at 9:14 AM, MadameX said:

Stupid post.

Agreed @Blondie

I’ve sang most of my life whether overweight or thin and my breath control is just really bad. The fat has never interfered with that part. Vocally, she can clearly listen to her self and decide whether she sounds good or not. And if she chooses to not do vocal training then that’s her decision. She sang beautifully and clear over the weekend. 

On 4/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, MadameX said:

I just agree with the clothing thing, it's totally true... She can't sing properly because clearly she can't breathe... She even mentioned this many times.