Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

Yes as Whitney partied a bit here and there LOL 

All her last year on instagram is Madonna semi nude doing strange things and with bottles of alcohol everywhere.

don't even try to argue. i was telling the same and many fans here refuse to admit it that shes drinking way to much. Every single IG video is with a glass of wine in her hands. According to fans. She's just having fun 🤣 

On 4/21/2022 at 3:41 AM, Sultrysully said:
It is not good to compartmentalize people to meet your own needs.  She is not some play thing!  

I’m a Madonna art fan, not a David Banda fan, and well-aware that she’s a mother, even without the regular stream of wholesome family PR content.

It’s irksome to think that a fan would look forward to such a thing.

7 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Out and about with Ricardo in 'Nice Guy Restaurant' in LA yesterday (19/4/22). She looks very well..

madonna-at-the-nice-guy-in-los-angeles-04-19-2022-4.thumb.jpg.b705bbe7031caeed9baaf5dfd1350024.jpgmadonna-at-the-nice-guy-in-los-angeles-04-19-2022-10.thumb.jpg.b56a0a47a858de4560932ada976409ed.jpg

These photos make me particularly happy because we rarely see her in orange. She has said somewhere that it was her least favourite colour which disappointed me because I love it. This cardigan looks great on her. And those legs... damn. She would have looked much much better without the hideous sunglasses.