Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgBr_EuNZfF/

I'm not sure I like this image at all. Specifically as we've seen her sat on top of a Disco Ball or with it in her hands previously. It's a bit "hanging on to the dancefloor by her finger tips in desperation" 

Who signs this shit off. Poor choice. 

30 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I'm not sure I like this image at all. Specifically as we've seen her sat on top of a Disco Ball or with it in her hands previously. It's a bit "hanging on to the dancefloor by her finger tips in desperation" 

Ricardo Gomes is simply not a great photographer. He is average at best. His photos lack creativity and he doesn't seem to have an eye for detail.

28 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Can anyone post the pics for those who can't use Instagram???

1657809049-lofficiel-ibiza-madonna-cover

23 hours ago, Andreo said:

You cannot tell me an Erotica 30th isn't on its way already 

Let's not forget the random appearance of the remastered "Express Yourself/Deeper and Deeper" live video from The Girlie Show a little earlier this year.

Hmmmmm....

I call it too. I think we are getting "Erotica" first. If only for all the remixes, demos and alternate takes available from that era.

Erotica also really plays into the very pressing and current issue of womens agency over their bodies. Obviously Papa Don't Preach is way more relevant at the moment but the through line is still there. The Erotica era is very much about the male gaze, consent, loss of innocence, the Aids crisis, inner demons and prejudice. Isn't Secret Garden thought to be about the possibility of pregnancy too?

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

I luv it.  

It’s another weird shoe-horn of a tenuous link. Sure let’s celebrate La Isla Bonita to promote her 50 number ones album….when that song isn’t even on the compilation. 
Christ alive. The thought process. 
Isn’t dance culture and Ibiza enough of a link?