Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChAVb6wjzZe/

marginai_

I am very grateful to all the media popular people, opinion leaders who support Ukraine and do not let us forget that there is a war going on. Publicity is important so that everyone stays focused and does their part for the bright side. We must bycott the r*ssians and their products because they started and support the w*r and the real gen*cide of the Ukrainians. To remain quiet is to let r*ssian propaganda take over our voices. Continue to support Ukraine.

I am especially grateful personally to @madonna , with whom I was lucky to create projects and who openly supports Ukraine.

#helpukraine #stoprussianaggression #bunrussia #savelifeinua #ukraineart #ukraineartist #nft #ukrainenft #україна #kyivukraine #goarmyukraine #armukrainenow #warinukraine #russiaisaterroriststate #madonna #madonnaart #supportukraine #behanceproject #behance

https://www.behance.net/gallery/149957269/MADONNA-Support-Ukraine-animation

https://www.behance.net/gallery/149957269/MADONNA-Support-Ukraine-animation/modules/846813565

e1d6e5149957269.62f13849968f1.png

This is an accurate opinion on how I feel about her social media posts:

I know Madonna is in there somewhere but on the surface I can not relate to her anymore. I don't think her Instagram posts are attractive or even interesting. 

I am a fan of her because the substance is always there no matter the appearance. She is more than trendy social media poses and outfits. 

10 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

I am unbelievably annoyed that she hasn't said anything about Olivia Newton John. 🙁

I know Madonna is in there somewhere but on the surface I can not relate to her anymore. I don't think her Instagram posts are attractive or even interesting. 

I am a fan of her because the substance is always there no matter the appearance. She is more than trendy social media poses and outfits. 

You certainly do not pay attention as she has said something so whatever 

14 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

I am unbelievably annoyed that she hasn't said anything about Olivia Newton John. 🙁

It was on her Instagram stories. She posted a video of them together. 

A bit off topic but related to social media 

some websites are saying madonna said this on jimmy fallon 

🤯 I saw on Twitter that they call me a dinosaur and you know what! I don't care I never care what surprises me is that these people say behind a profile that isn't even theirs they put pop singers on their profiles and I think they're their fans....

However I think these people are jealous that I keep releasing music and that I have not retired are afraid that I will make more records and annoy them that I am the Queen of Pop fuck I sold 400 million records and no one has surpassed me so lide a with that.

—————-

i dont recall her saying this last night during interview or did she say it during the live take and had it cut from the interview  ! Doesnt sound like she would say this 

45 minutes ago, Madge said:

A bit off topic but related to social media 

some websites are saying madonna said this on jimmy fallon 

🤯 I saw on Twitter that they call me a dinosaur and you know what! I don't care I never care what surprises me is that these people say behind a profile that isn't even theirs they put pop singers on their profiles and I think they're their fans....

However I think these people are jealous that I keep releasing music and that I have not retired are afraid that I will make more records and annoy them that I am the Queen of Pop fuck I sold 400 million records and no one has surpassed me so lide a with that.

—————-

i dont recall her saying this last night during interview or did she say it during the live take and had it cut from the interview  ! Doesnt sound like she would say this 

LOL some sites might have done a terrible copy and paste for clickbait then, because she just mentioned herself in the 80s jokingly as her in "the dinosaur age", dropped the cool fact she sold 400M records at the beginning in response to Jimmy playing with her and that's it :laughing: all clickbait, as always xD

10 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Is that you Madonna? 😭🤣Mariah Carey Diva GIF

Im guessing if one was to take a pic of you when you wasnt expecting it when you was out and about and just relaxing you wouldnt look perfect either ! Nobody does so pipe down ! If i was madonna she would drag you to hell and back but i dont think im allowed to do that on this forum so im clearly not madonna 

Edited by Madge (see edit history)