Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 6/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, Drownedboy said:

ROL is nice for a change since she has not performed it since I don´t know when, 2017? But I´m scared for the vocals...

Hopefully she will mime it if she performs it than risk it or risk the autotune not working like in Eurovision 

Snippet from new Financial Times Article

This month, the best-selling solo female artist of all time celebrates her longevity with the release of Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones, a career-spanning collection including previously unreleased remixes of her dance floor hits. After that, she will reissue deluxe editions of 17 of her albums — including Like a Virgin, True Blue, and Like a Prayer — alongside singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations. John Earls of Classic Pop magazine argues that this capitulation to the lucrative nostalgia market, “after assiduously avoiding it for so long, is her biggest acknowledgment of pop mortality’

On 6/22/2022 at 1:19 AM, xavier said:
Snippet from new Financial Times Article

This month, the best-selling solo female artist of all time celebrates her longevity with the release of Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones, a career-spanning collection including previously unreleased remixes of her dance floor hits. After that, she will reissue deluxe editions of 17 of her albums — including Like a Virgin, True Blue, and Like a Prayer — alongside singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations. John Earls of Classic Pop magazine argues that this capitulation to the lucrative nostalgia market, “after assiduously avoiding it for so long, is her biggest acknowledgment of pop mortality’

Thanks for sharing this!

We don’t need reissues of live albums…

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

There it is. I was waiting for a response from her on the matter. The decision comes to show you that the Supreme Court doesn't actually care about making sense. They say that the right to abortion can be decided by the states, but say that certain gun laws cannot be left up to the states. It just shows that the judges will just do what they feel like doing whether it makes sense or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they overturn the decision on gay marriage either because one of the judges is already suggesting that the court should consider it.

28 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

She should produce a new version of Papa Don't Preach with Mike Dean like the one she sang during the US leg of Madame X tour "I'm not keeping my baby" and have it sung by one of the new artists she collaborates with, make it intergenerational. 

The crazy thing is loved PDP when I saw her in Philly but was like “but we have abortion protected?” And now I’m like “this woman got some prophetic gift or something”. That or our government is just that predictable, lol. 

9 minutes ago, gafuller said:

The crazy thing is loved PDP when I saw her in Philly but was like “but we have abortion protected?” And now I’m like “this woman got some prophetic gift or something”. That or our government is just that predictable, lol. 

I believe she does have a gift. You can’t be ahead of the times so often and always put it down to coincide.