Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

20 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

But this is a paparazzi shot isnt it , not edited 

There is no question that the picture is terribly photoshopped. The contour of her jaw on the left is drawn with a blurring brush completely crooked, with a corner in it. Even parts of her hair over the neck are photoshopped away - and honestly, we all know how her neck really looks.

31 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

This was before the studio because she is weaing the same outfit as seen in her videos of studio i think 

Celebrities hardly post pictures of themselves moving around when they are moving around, unless they want to be immediately harrassed by paparazzis and batshit fans.

She doesn't like that.

9 minutes ago, Levon said:

There is no question that the picture is terribly photoshopped. The contour of her jaw on the left is drawn with a blurring brush completely crooked, with a corner in it. Even parts of her hair over the neck are photoshopped away - and honestly, we all know how her neck really looks.

Why would the paparazzi photoshop a shot of her at the airport?  They love catching her looking terrible. 

16 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

Hmm im not sure maybe she has just lost weight - photos of her out and about are not usually touched up unless she posts them - i mean she edits old pics of herself which i dont know just kind of screams to me that she does it to irritate people - i can get why she is photo shopping her pics when she does these random photo shoots in her bath and toilet lol but not why she edits old pics of herself - does not make any sense - she has done it to herself in her old pics with guy lol ..

If you have a lot to do with image editing, something like this catches your eye right away. The fact that photos as heavily manipulated as these are called "paparazzi photos" in newspapers is rather unusual.
To say something nice, her style in these photos looks great.

No it’s not. There are many terrible paparazzi photos of celebrities and the paparazzi love selling those. They also have to turn around photos as quickly as possible or another paparazzo will get the jump on them and make the money. They aren’t gonna take the time to do the extra work of photoshopping for no pay. They’re gonna move on to the next celebrity sighting as quickly as possible. You don’t  know what you’re talking about. 

6 hours ago, Simonsays said:

I think she looks good with the filters - the bonus of her using them is that it rattles so many cages and i hope she continues to use them until they realise its not really up to them what she does to her photos and that she will continue to use filters and they can like it or not because i feel they would prob moan about how tired she looked or how she has over done the surgery or how fat and hunch back she got if she didnt use them ..so its a kind of lose lose situation for her so she should just do what the f she likes 

If M wants as many people as possible to throw their money at her, then she ought to consider the feedback.

Who cares if the Kardashian/Jenners do it too? It's sloppily done and way more obvious with M's photos.

:scary: :scary:

63044215-11273797-image-a-1_1664775934795.thumb.jpg.f47629c4c92c2bc2ada81fe36eeb46bf88.jpg.960076d0b43bf2cd33f4afea8ea79455.jpg26A746A700000578-2995265-image-a-87_1426378171322oo.jpg.e53e045d755d90fd7709099989f07fe0.jpg

That's why at the time I wanted to open a topic to politely discuss Madonna's fame of being considered the worst dressed but I didn't because a certain person warned me that she/he would close it if I did.

I adore Madonna but many times her way of dressing disappoints me and even more so when it comes to someone with as much money as her because it seems that she does not have a fashion consultant who advises her what clothes to wear to look excellent at all times even if it is only to go out to shop at the corner store. She is a world star subject to public scrutiny and with much more reason she should be a little more careful with her wardrobe and look excellent at all times and thus shut up all her critics who make fun of her by nominating her year after year as the worst dressed, something that as a fan I do not like at all.

12 hours ago, Simonsays said:

i dont think the majority of madonnas followers are going to analyse the pics she posts and look for errors in photoshop and tbh people find errors in the kardashians pics.. i really do not see the problem ..she does not need to consider fans who treat her like a performing monkey and clearly do not support her ..so whatever- ohh a badly photoshopped pic of her ..hey i wont buy her remastered albums because of this ..
why should madonna consider the feedback of some pressed so called fans and haters who have a bitch fit over her making herself look younger on her instagram ..she has already posted about this and made fun of it in her own way so i dont see her listening to these types of critical fans or haters .why do you think she should listen ? is she poor , should she be scared ? should she worry and apologise for this ? she prob does not understand why people get so pissed off about it and the same with her grills ..shes not some artist thats just started out that needs to worry about money is she - she wont bend over backwards for her fans ..shes not one of them artists and never will be

Mate, even Facetune's official Twitter account had a public go at her.

She's becoming a joke to the bulk of her social media audience and it has an accumulative effect.

If you don't appreciate that then you probably don't understand the power of public relations.

14 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Shes always had bad dress sense - she is very hit and miss - i think its deliberate though like going out of her way to be different prob to get tongues wagging ..remember that tutu she wore ? she was absolutely slated for that at the time 

madonna-18_gl_27mar12_rex_b.webp

Agreeing. I love her but class and style she never really had, not even at her best years, but at least she was quite beautiful and with such a body!

2 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Agreeing. I love her but class and style she never really had, not even at her best years, but at least she was quite beautiful and with such a body!

Madonna never really had style? Now I’ve heard it all. The airport pic obviously is not an example of good style, but Madonna was a style icon throughout her career. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Guy O mentioned in on of his posts about her

“let’s do something to fun celebrate 40 yrs of your career 🤔😉

wonder what that means but it seems cryptic 

"Let's spend a year making another NFT for an obscenely wealthy teenager who then has a piece of your soul forever".