Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

22 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

This forum has a few snakes that are haters and i like to call them out ! I dont really see that in other forums prob because they get banned quickly ! One member feels so comfortable that he posts hate pages dedicated to madonna and thats proved how at home he feels :) that he feels like it will be accepted 

i know im not popular but i am not here to be popular i am here to support a artist i admire 

anyway back on topic i love this pic ot madonna from her recent instagram clip it reminds me of one of her 90s public appearances when she showed off her collagen lips 

B004AC19-F2A6-4B1E-AE3E-B1C307EF6317.jpeg

Isn't this you though before you were banned?

Screenshot 2022-10-14 3.35.16 PM.png

On 10/13/2022 at 2:12 AM, Sergio Guarino said:

The question is why? Is she really blind ? Or maybe she’s sourraunded just by yes people... but really no one can tell her she doesn’t look so good or classy or just that she just doesn’t look like “herself” anymore? I was reading comments on her insta and they are all writing the same stuff: where is her face?

to only think she looked so good 10 years ago ... looks like a completely different person...

image.jpeg.696e16c738674b19b4b14cc8696b9071.jpeg

yes, she is desperate

11 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

And you sound old, boring and jaded. Next. 

It’s really gross that you and some other posters here by default resort to attacking people personally when you don’t like their opinions.

And I’m 29. Pretty sure I’m one of the young ones here. Next.

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

It’s really gross that you and some other posters here by default resort to attacking people personally when you don’t like their opinions.

And I’m 29. Pretty sure I’m one of the young ones here. Next.

He’s saying how you sound… and you’re not just sharing an opinion you’re being demeaning which is why you’re getting the response you’re getting. Maybe it’s time to grow up, 29 year old. You’re well beyond the child years. 

2 hours ago, Simonsays said:

i have 7 on my ignore list - prob 3 of them are the same person with alternative accounts pushing some negative agenda they have on here 
i was curious to see your post so i revealed it even though i put you on ignore because i just wondered if it was aimed at me and much to my surprise it was ..i think you should put me on ignore to save us both the time 

Isn't that you though? :Madonna038:

On 10/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, adirondak said:

The problem is people who expect her to be like the Confessions Tour.  She was 48 and now she’s 64. Seriously can you name anyone with the same mobility and looks at those two ages bc I’d be really curious to know who defied the laws of nature. 

It´s not the aging looks or not being able to dance as before. I´ll repeat it one more time, cause you don´t understand: it´s the choices. The terrible things she does to her body making her looking terrible and the bad releases. She could be doing great work if she tried no matter the age. Stop the ageism, you and Madonna herself.

25 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

she is sorry she is not as perfect as you and does not live up to your expectations ..her looking terrible is your opinion and the bad releases is your opinion 

i guess you just look absolutely bloody 100 percent perfection considering all you ever seem to do is knock down how a woman looks ..

your comments about another woman  just prove just how shallow you are as a person and that is certainly nothing to be proud of 

I personally think she looks great , she looked not her best at the Maluma gig she did because i do not think she was well as she complained about being in pain before the show started and she had just broken up with her boyfriend and the outfit was just not flattering on her too - she also looks off in some pictures and videos like anybody does except you of course because you are perfection of course - she is human she is allowed to look like shit sometimes 

madonna is not perfect and you certainly are not but it seems like you think you really are the way you so calmly knock another human beings looks 

you need to look back at some of your comments regarding another womans body before accusing another member of ageism because you are guilty of it SIR

It would be interesting to see pictures of all the people who slag her off about what she looks like you know to see just how perfect they are 

Don´t call me names baby, don´t you dare. Havent you banned me or something? If you have not please do it as fast as you can. So I won´t be so bullied anymore. Bullying is what you are doing to me because I´m express myself as Madonna taugh me: freely.

2 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

It´s not the aging looks or not being able to dance as before. I´ll repeat it one more time, cause you don´t understand: it´s the choices. The terrible things she does to her body making her looking terrible and the bad releases. She could be doing great work if she tried no matter the age. Stop the ageism, you and Madonna herself.

What? She’s doing great at doing what she wants to do. That’s not for you to decide . What you think is terrible to her body might be something that makes her feel good. Worry about your own aging. Or post a pic and maybe people can let you know what you’re doing wrong with your choices.

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

What? She’s doing great at doing what she wants to do. That’s not for you to decide . What you think is terrible to her body might be something that makes her feel good. Worry about your own aging. Or post a pic and maybe people can let you know what you’re doing wrong. 

Sorry, but I can’t and will never get behind (no pun intended) her decision to do whatever it is that she did to her buttocks. 

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Sorry, but I can’t and will never get behind (no pun intended) her decision to do whatever it is that she did to her buttocks. 

I mean, I don’t understand it either but the point is she did it there’s nothing I, you, or anyone else can do about it. So I just don’t see the point of the constant commentary on it every time she posts a photo. We have no idea what went into that decision. She was the best of the best for pretty much a quarter of a century. That’s a pretty fantastic run and now she’s in a phase where she’s doing what she wants without worrying about being perfect it seems like. Hasn’t she earned that?

Everyone can do whatever they want to their own body obviously but that butt job was objectively awful, it literally looked deformed. Madonna most likely did it for that boyfriend and now that he is gone she got it reduced, nobody can be stupid enough to think something like that actually looks good.

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I mean, I don’t understand it either but the point is she did it there’s nothing I, you, or anyone else can do about it. So I just don’t see the point of the constant commentary on it every time she posts a photo. We have no idea what went into that decision. She was the best of the best for pretty much a quarter of a century. That’s a pretty fantastic run and now she’s in a phase where she’s doing what she wants without worrying about being perfect it seems like. Hasn’t she earned that?

If you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t talk about it. But don’t dictate what others can and can not discuss. 

9 minutes ago, deathproof said:

If you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t talk about it. But don’t dictate what others can and can not discuss. 

I didn't "dictate." I questioned the point of it. The dictionary is your friend. I wouldn't dream of infringing upon anyone's right to be sour. It's clear it's a right you hold dear.